Dotting the lines
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Niro had been gone from the pack for some time now, but it was something he wanted to do. Though he knew he had to as well, he went to visit his daughters who grew so much, he felt horrible having to leave them again, but it was the way things must have to be. He’d give up life in the miracles, but he respected his pack, and he couldn’t leave, it hurt him though. He felt bad for leaving Amaranth for so long, and he’d had something already made up for her in the stables, but he’d wanted to surprise her with it. It wasn’t the best of craftsmanship he worked more in leather, but he could still make something out of wood. He just remembered her training and she’d been doing a lot of it lately, probably more since he’d been gone. He stopped at the stables first to grab Amaranth’s present, then headed for home… home a word he would never thought himself ever thinking, ever thought of having, but it was true.

He slowly opened the door peeking his head in, and called softly

Amaranth? Sweety?

He said, scanning the cave for her.

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

Amaranth was curled up under the mound of blankets that she always slept in for the fact she was always cold and had nightmares. The girl ached so bad today she wanted to help the pack and be strong so with Niro gone she could pull all the stopps and go at it. Maybe not the brightest idea she had had for her uncle was a man who cared little of feelings but his own and he hit her so hard yesterday she heard ribs break. Though that was not her reason for still laying in bed. She hadn't slept well either. She had to go see her father at some point and talk to him. She hated having nightmares. The fire hadn't been lit since Niro left because she accedenlty that day got to close and singed her fur freaking her out more. Sitting up in pain her eye glazed with water she had woken up crying something she hated letting Niro see. Maybe she should have stayed single longer. "Hello love." she said low

[/html]
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

It was dark inside and it seemed she wasn’t there, but before he could leave to go find her, he heard her soft low voice, and the pain she couldn’t hide. Niro threw the door open and skedaddled to her worried, his present leaning outside forgotten.

Are you alright? What happened?

Niro asked concerned, not even thinking of how dark it was inside. he was worried about his mate. He knew about her nightmares, something he tried to sooth, but he couldn’t go into her dreams and just make them all disappear, he just wanted to make her life easier, so that in time those nightmares would become something much much better. He sat on the bed of blankets looking at her dark silhouette hoping he wouldn’t have to fight words out of her. He knew how stubborn she could be.

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

Amaranth looked at him. God it was dark in here she should have had a fire going. But that was what scared her most. looking at him she smiled. "I'm fine. I just trained to hard." She said casting her gaze at the fire pit she really should have started that damn fire. She didn't know when he was going to be home either. "Oh hey you went to see your girls how are they." She asked smiling. She was happy that he went to see them.
[/html]
[html]

Niro frowned a bit, unsure if she was telling the truth. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before moving over to light the fire. Within seconds it had been lit and was alive, sending light through the whole cave. He turned to her as she asked about his girls.

They’ve gotten bigger. And thriving quite well. I hope to visit them again soon, but for now I have you to dote on.

He grinned slyly, then moved to the door and pulled her present in and went to the bed where she sat, and showed her the staff he’d been working on before he left to visit his girls.

I know you have been training hard, and I thought I’d make something just for you. To protect yourself with.

He said softly. Hoping she liked it. He’d made it just for her, it was just a little taller than she was. There were no designs on it though he wished he could make some, he wasn’t quite the artsy his sister was, but he still had craftsmanship when it came to it.

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

Amaranth smiled she was glad to hear that. She was happy to have him home but shealso didn't feel as though he had to be here. She was a strong woman who could take care of herself she was very happy to have him home. "Good to hear." she said. She didn't think she was one who needed to be doted on. "Oh thank you so much." She said it'd be a couple of days before she ever thought of using it. She couldn't risk snapping anymore ribs. "I have to admit I'm glad your home I haven't lit the fire since you left." She said. Truth was her fear was starting to get the better of her she didn't think she had ever told niro nor had it ever come up. Alont with her tail had he ever asked maye maybe she just didn't remember hmm. "I missed you so much but those girls need you more you go over every day if it makes it easy on you or camp outside the border for a moth at a time I'll be ok." She said watching the fire crackle. She always got lost in the flames.
[/html]
[html]

Niro was glad she was happy that he was trying to spend time with them… he wanted more to do with them, but he still had the duties of being a pack wizard, and his rank needed him here, especially with the new pups that were around. At her mention of not lighting the fire made him frown, she’d never told him her fear of fire, but he knew there was something there that made her keep a considerable distance.

See I have to come home to at least light it once in a while, and keep you safe and warm,

He moved closer to her and rubbed his nose against her neck. Her response about him camping out made him laugh. He’d do it in a heartbeat… he pulled himself up to respond, looking in her beautiful purple eyes.

Lolita would chase me out and stomp on anything I have over there

He said, that was what he expected the bitch to do… she didn’t want him living in the packlands, he doubted she wanted him near the borders camping out waiting for his girls. Though it was a good idea, at least until she chased him away.

Besides, I still have to make them something for the holidays

He said quietly. He was planning on making them dolls, though he was sure their puppy teeth would tear them apart, he wanted something to show he thought of them in any way possible.

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

Amaranth smiled loving the feeling of him nuzzling her. She was addicted to his touch and she couldn't help it. The feelings he gave her made her heart skip a beat. She hoped that by the time they had pups his girls were grown because what would she do if he wasn't around. "What would I do with out you to lightmy fire." She asked with a laugh. She was ready to curl up and sleep in his arms pray that she'd never have a nightmare again. "I want to have our own family someday.'
[/html]
[html]

Niro smiled as she made her two way remark, and chuckled, he wondered the same thing many times as he lay with her, and being home with her was the second best feeling ever… the sight of his children, though he had not known them for long, was the best, and at her mention of having their own family he squeezed her tightly. He wanted pups with Amaranth, he knew that.

We will let nature take its course my love.

He said quietly they were both still young and he was sure if anything they would have as many pups as she wanted. He loved children, and he knew that ever since meeting Amaranth for the first time. She’d been a puppy, though she’d grown now, he could still remember their treasure hunt, the memory was a happy one and it made him feel warm inside knowing he had found his mate for life.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth Catori

ooc - ooc text here

Amaranth laughed as she looked at him. Yes she would let what ever life gave her take its toll. She wanted to have pups of her own but maybe she was far to young and not ready to have them. Her mother was much older and needed to have a lesson or two. Amaranth smiled "so dear what do you want to do." she asked standing. She rather have stayed where she was it hurt to move and she just wanted to sleep. She looked down at the fur that was growing back. boy did that look weird teach her to stay away from fire.
[/html]
[html]

ooc: sorry it took so long ; ;

As Niro had just come home from a long journey he too didn’t want to venture too far, he smiled at her, taking her in as she stood, he had to be the luckiest wolf ever.

I did not really make plans for when I came home love, I just want to stay with you for now.

He said trying to think of something quiet to do with his mate, not much came to mind and the cold outside was already getting to him, so being in their cozy little cave home, he was happy. He stood and faced her with a smile on his face.

Maybe we can make up a quiet game, something that doesn’t make us run around all the time, we could see what we can use in our treasures, and make something up.

He said, a twinkle in his eye, a game, one that was made up would keep his mind from going stir crazy and he knew she was sore from the way she’d gotten out of bed. He felt worried that she was pushing herself too hard.

He’s working you hard again huh? Maybe you should take a little while off from training, you looke wore out…

He said. His hand going to her waist and touched it lightly, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

[/html]