Beyond the world I know
[html]

Oh I see, I’m sure a few of the huts were made by my pack, but the stables were made by humans I am sure of that.

She admitted, she didn’t even know if there were wolves who actually built buildings like she had. She waited for him to do what he needed to do with his unicorn before he entered the barn. At his description of what he wanted she couldn’t help but smile.

all our mares seem to be quite docile here, at least they are for me.

She thought for a second thinking of a perfect mare, then she smiled brighter and moved her way to a stall. In it was a dusty grey mare, except for the only marking she had. It made her look strange, but Lili thought it brought out difference, though she liked the mare, she couldn’t keep all of them. There was a white patch around her eye and it seemed as though a road of white went from her nose up to her eye, it was strange, and a different kind of quirk, but Liliana had liked it.

She’s pretty good with me, I’ve broken her already, though she’s still shy of some things. I think she is scared of cats, I’m not positive though.

she said, she’d suspected there was a cat living in or near here, but wasn’t sure. There were still nearly as many mice around, but the unicorn wasn’t spooked of them, and the mice tended to hide a lot more now so she thought that it had to have been a cat.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread