He can fly without wings.
[html]

Big Grin WC:160

Test test test.

"I take Melee on all 'time! All the grown-ups are real nice too." He went limp in Gideon's werewolf-like arms after his ramble. Little events wore the pup out with ease. With his growing age and body, Range's stamina was getting better and better... Gradually. He beamed up at the wolf, smiling broadly as he answered, "Well, I was lookin' for you. But yous were hiding. So I saw 'dis puddle and I rolled in it. Was really fun at first.. Then it wouldn't come off. So I rolled in the grass, but it still didn't leave.. So I dove back into the puddle so it would wet it and 'd.en I called you!" It didn't occur to him that he was smearing mud all over his father's fur, so he felt no guilt when he snuggled against him. He closed his eyes, his body now like dead weight as he waited for them to arrive at their destination.

<style type="text/css">
.rangefield .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:13px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.rangefield .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:13px; padding:8px; color:#431e0f}
.rangefield b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#b6e45d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rangefield {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#8da7d2; background-image:url(http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3025/rangebot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: sylfaen, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread