we walk into the tide
[html]

ooc;; <3 Its fiiine Libri dear! ^^

The praise from his leader was like warm honey sliding down his throat- soothing and wonderful. It felt good for the young male to know that he had impressed his leader, who was fast becoming Saul's idol and role model. He looked up to Conor in a way that had not occured to the young male before- he wanted to be like the copper and gold male, aspired to live his life like him. And to receive praise from him warmed his belly. As such, Saul allowed a grin to stretch his bloodied lips wide and flash pinkened teeth at his leader. He had dropped the rabbit at Conor's feet and it remained there, still bleeding slightly. Saul glanced down at the glassy eyes of the creature and for a moment his stomach flipped over. Reason told him that he needed meat to sustain him, but his heart thudded softly at the thought of taking its life.

"Thank you Conor!"

His second question was met by the slightest flinch in the copper hued male's eyes. Saul only caught this slight indication of shock because he had bought his own green eyes up to gaze at his leader. He wondered what that slightest of flinches meant when the Alpha whispered seductively, reassuring Saul that everything was fine and he was kind to ask. For some reason, Saul didnt believe the male. However, he had enough manners and pack etiquette to let it drop and he dipped his head in a respectful manner before repling with a simple; "I'm glad to hear it". He had noticed that both the adults in their household had been off as of late and this sparked in Saul a need to see his aunt, to ask her the same question and see if her mismatched eyes flinched in the same was as their leader- it would be interesting if they did. Words broke his ponderings and Saul gave another grin to his leader.

"Really? I'm not sure what I want to do yet... But herbs really interest me and I thought about becoming a healer... Maybe Jager would suit me better, I dont know yet. Perhaps you could still give me some tips on hunting- that was the first time I have caught a rabbit without trickery!"

He enquired, hoping his leader would oblige and tell him how to hunt better. Or even better, show him. He had successfully caught one rabbit, but he had a long way to go. Perhaps Conor would be kind enough to point him in the right direction.

word count;; 427

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saul .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.saul .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e7ec66}
.saul b {font-weight:bold; color:#25567c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saul {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4aa41a; background-image:url(http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7159/saulbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread