Baby, it's like voodoo.
[html]

i am a bad poster -sob-

"Oh, yeah. It's uh, nice." Skye smiled inwardly, still wondering about his unusual behavior. Yeah, the lake was nice, and what was he hiding behind his back? And then he spoke once more; a long, drawn-out 'well' provoked a smile from her, and she was happy to hear that he was crafting. Crafting? What was so super-secret about crafting?

"I know how awful it mus' be t'not be around me, I understan'." Skye snorted, a rather loud, unlady-like sound. "Oh, yes," she said with a simpering smile that could only be taken as sarcastic. "I simply can't think of what I would do without simply staring at you all day. In fact, I think I'm going to go cry in the corner over there," she said with extreme sarcasm, giggling softly and walking over to a tree in the corner of the space. She took off her pack and rifled through it some before she came up with with a book. It had been easy enough to track down the mysterious black cat and impetrate a book or two from 'his' library. She pulled out the latest one she'd borrowed and bent her knees, resting the book on her lap and began to read.

<style type="text/css">
.skyebook2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:45px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.skyebook2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 3px 1px 3px; margin:0px;}
.skyebook2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; color:#79341c}
.skyebook2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyebook2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-image:url(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/800/skyemid2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread