went and put me in the ground.
[html]

“Of course,” the woman said, the tip of her tail wavering in the air. The scarred face showed warmth as well as it could, and the old hybrid would have done anything to make her family more comfortable here. Inferni was not perfect for all of them, but Kaena would have taken it as it was, and she intended to facilitate everyone else's comfort within the pack. It frightened Kaena to hear of Sepirah's near departure, and her ears, one still whole and perfect and the other chewed and torn, turned downwards. The silver-shaded hybrid knew that not all of them belonged here -- Rikka had not been able to stay, either, and the scarred old woman knew she had been better off in Cour des Miracles. Now that she was gone, though, the Centurion regretted not visiting more often. One could hardly have blamed Kaena for it, though -- trauma liked to strike her life at the most inopportune of moments.

“I'm glad you decided you belong in Inferni. I would have been sad to see you go. I didn't know there was a new pack, either. They must not dislike coyotes, if they offered you a place,” the Centurion mused, peering at Sepirah with her yellow-golden eye. “You look more like a coyote than a jackal to most anyone, I'd say,” she added quickly, lest the Hastati find herself offended by such a remark. “Good, though. The last thing we need are more coyote-haters.”

<style>
.sie-blanktext {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size: 12px;
letter-spacing:.5px;
word-spacing:2px;
text-align: justify;
margin:0px 25px; }

.sie-blanktext .ooc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px; }