Continue on from past footsteps
[html]

ooc: I like your avy Smile

Kyaime looked at her as he thought about it, putting his name out there. Maybe he should go on a hunt soon and prove that he is good. Not only tell people about it. He was sure it would help get him more acquinted with the rest of the pack, and maybe get him farther up in the hierarchy of this tribe.

He wasn't sure if he should go on a hunt alone, or if he should wait for someone to offer up a hunting job to him. Maybe the best idea would to be to ask around, maybe start by asking Tala, so he went ahead and asked. "You are trying to be a scout? Well could we go on a hunt? Or do we have to wait for a task for the pack? I'm still getting adjusted to this pack thing and I never was in a real pack. So I dont know how it works."

Adjusting to something new is always one of the more difficult tasks. He wanted to try and make sure everything was good before he just left for the hunt, making sure what he was doing was okay with the pack, if it wasn't then he would have to wait for his chance to go and do what he loved.

<style>
.kyalights p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.kyalights b {color:#662f49;}
.kyalights-text {margin:10px 5px 200px 10px; padding:2px; width:300px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#ffeae4; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border: 1px solid #000;}
.kyalights {width:480px; height:300px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#e2fffc; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4383/kyaimetable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#05495c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #8d9fa4;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread