Mapping the world.
[html]

+3 yaaay I posted!!

Oh you did not distract me one bit, in fact I enjoy talking to others just as much as I like playing my flue…. And thank you, I take that as a proper compliment. Oh and I come across it every day, not just by me but my pack mates, we have a few who can sing, or play instruments, you’d be welcome to visit.

Shawchert said, he did not invite many people but this wolf was so friendly, and he could tell she wouldn’t cause his pack any trouble, he was not trying to take a member away from Phoenix Valley but if she enjoyed music there was no harm in him inviting her to listen to more.

Fixing things up huh? Well I enjoy doing that as well, in fact I do a lot of carving…

He said, putting his hand in his satchel, and pulling out a small carved horse… it was not fixing anything but it was still a deft hand at something that tended to be considered fixing, wood working. The horse itself wasn’t extremely detailed but it was easy enough to tell it was a horse. Shaw was not good at drawing or painting, but carving was one of his specialties.

I’m glad you liked my music, I make up most of what I play, and no… you aren’t babbling you’re fine.

he did not want her to stop talking, and he knew that she would talk less if she felt she was being prudent. He watched her with a smile on his face knowing she would get talkative again. Shaw was never offended by someone who wished to share their own knowledge, be it something that happened to them today, or something they actually learned. He saw no problems at all with that.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread