went and put me in the ground.
[html]

WC: 317 {3 points}

Sepirah could see the look of relief in her grandmother’s eyes when she stated that she decided to stay in Inferni. In reality, the dark princess felt more at home here now more than ever. She had her grandmother back and it was a wonderful feeling to be spending time with her again. The dark princess couldn’t help but keep her smile on her face. She wanted to make this up to the coyote, but she had no idea what she could do. She would have to plan the best day the woman ever had to the beach. The jackal couldn’t help but wag her tail wildly at the thought.

Sepirah’s attention moved back to Kaena when she began to spoke. She was right about Shawchert’s pack and she wanted to make relations with them strong. ”Yes, Shawchert is not limiting his pack as far as species who can join. Everyone who loves anything in the field of art is welcome to his pack.” The dark princess paused to let the information sink in before she begun again. ”Seeing as he said I was welcome in his lands, I wish to purpose to you that I go and try to make relations between our packs to get them off on a good start. I know it’s not my duty to deal with that sort of thing but he trusts me and I think I can get us off on a good start.” The jackal gave a small yawn before waiting to hear what her grandmother thought. Hopefully she would allow the dark woman to go through with her plan.

Sepirah gave another small yawn and laid her head down on the floor of her home. It was getting late and the dark princess was getting tired. She was sure that Kaena was getting tired as well and didn’t want to keep her from getting a good rest.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread