take a journey
[html]

ooc;; <3

With his hand suspended towards the horse, Saul wondered if he looked silly or not. However, it was a relief when the chestnut mare pushed her nose forward and huffed hot air onto his hand. He laughed softly, fingers curling around the soft velvet of her muzzle. She seemed to have whiskers like Tsukiko's cat although hers were much longer and more bristly, he imagined. His index finger stroked her muzzle softly as Liliana confimred that she liked him. A smile was given and although the young male would have loved to stroke her nose for longer, he decided to give her space and remove his hand. Now hanging at his side, Saul looked back up to Liliana and spoke in answer to her comment.

"I like her too. Maybe one day I will find a horse of my own. I just have to learn to ride it first!"

He joked, but in his mind an idea had formed. If Liliana could do it, and no doubt a few others where she lived, why couldnt he. He had no idea how to ride, or control, a horse, but it couldnt be too hard. Cinnamon backed ears perked up as she answered his questions and a smile flashed over his face. If she had found her horse around these parts then perhaps when he decided to look he wouldnt have to go too far. He had never heard of Cour des Miracles but he nodded anyway, tail flickering softly behind his elongated body.

"I'll know where to look then, if I decide I want a stead! Where do you come from then?"

He asked a little absentmindedly. He knew of Inferni because of his packs general distaste of the coyotes and he knew of Cercatori D'Arte because of Skye. But he was a little ignorant of other packs in Souls. He was interested to hear where this female came from, afterall.

word count;; 320

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.saulsnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#0f2753}
.saulsnow2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#81d0ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saulsnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3192ab; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/170/saultop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #051023; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread