Beyond the world I know
[html]

OOC: :O i'm sorry it's short ; ; shaw fails, but hopefully we can end this and have nicer longer thread later ^^

Liliana watched as Heath started leading the horse now, she held her breath in hopes that the mare would do good for him, she tried presenting her own positive energy into the horse, who now seemed uncertain that she was being taken further from Liliana, the horse tossed her head a few times but still continued with Heath, though her ears were pulled back trying to listen for Liliana, but Lili didn’t call she knew this was a bonding chance for a new caretaker and horse, and she didn’t want to screw it up by saying praises to the horse. She stood and watched hoping Heath liked what he saw and she would be able to take stock of what he would have eventually.

<style type="text/css"> .lil b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffcc66; letter-spacing:1px; } .lil .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFCC33; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lil p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #ff6600} .lil {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ff6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread