Tell the Truth
[html]

WC: +3 OOC: whew I decided to post now that I’ve gotten to see the puppie’s personalities first hand Big Grin

He could tell Vigil was a strong wolf, he’d have throttled himself with his excuse he’d made for not going to live with his daughters, truth be told he wasn’t asking for pity, and the fact that Lolita had actually made it certain he’d not be able to even join the pack, he didn’t have much choice to stay. Vigil’s words ran through Niro’s mind… she’d almost killed him? Why what would Vigil do that would provoke her? but then again… she didn’t need to be provoked, which made him wonder about the well being of his daughters.

They will not always be with her, so there’s no saying you’ll never meet them…

He didn’t want to inquire about why Lolita had tried to kill Vigil, and he knew that his king was only giving Niro an eyesight of what Lolita was like and how much she hated her uncle. He smiled when Vigil asked what they were like,

They are busy little things, very rambunxious… Foxglove, she is the shyest, she was more afraid of me and Poppy, she was well, very wary of me as well… I can’t blame them, but she seems so sweet, I had seen her and Magnolia playing… Magnolia is the most rambunxious of the three, she looks almost exactly like me.

His voice started cracking when he spoke of them… it had been a few days since he’d seen his daughters but it hurt him that he wouldn’t be able to see them again… why did the world hate him so much? He took deep breaths calming himself.

They were polite, and playful, I wasn’t able to get to know them much, but… They … they

He put his hand over his face, feeling anguished, he wanted to turn and go the other direction and find his children and take them back so they had their father… but he could think of nothing horrible with their mother…. Well besides that she refused to let him be a big part of their life…

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread