Hold Me Down
[html]

Hows the 4th? And I figure we can make this a short thread, since I am a big lame and took forever to reply, and we have the Enky/Zaak one now. :]

Almost instantly, Gabriel regretted talking to the boy. He spoke in an unfamiliar language, but one that Gabriel recognized by tone. Cotl spoke it, as had his father. Gabriel struggled to make sense of what the child was saying, and looked from his extended hand to the cave and back. The coy-wolf flicked his ears and shook his head, speaking suddenly. “I don’t understand you,” he stated flatly.

But the boy was still pointing eagerly, and Gabriel looked forward and listened to the wind howl through the caves. He looked back to the odd looking child and frowned. “The cave? You want to go in the cave?”

<style>
.gabe-fire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fire b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread