Questioned footsteps
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Niro nearly kept on through the greeting to him, but he was not one that had ever been called daddy, so when a little grey fluffball came screaming at him, he stopped suddenly surprised at first but then he smiled. It was Magnolia, he was relieved, a second daughter had come to greet him, though he wished Foxglove would be with her, but it seemed she was not about right now. He smiled at Maggie, his almost match. She caught up to him and asked him why he was there,

I’ve come to visit you, I just saw your sister Poppy, but I wasn’t able to find you or Foxglove, I’m glad you caught me though.

He said kneeling down, and rubbing her head. He could see a little black patch just like his own mohawk but it wasn’t really a hawk just a small patch of black, it made him wonder if this was what he looked like when he was a puppy, well he was a male, but it didn’t look any different between male and female except for smell.

How are you doing little one?

Marahute was still sitting on his shoulder watching the scene unfold, she was interested in this miniature Niro, but she made no move to greet her. she knew that Niro had everything under control without Marahute doing anything about it. She knew that this was an offspring of his own and that he needed time with them even though she’d rather be the one getting his attention, she was learning to share it, first with Tobias; though she still fought with him; then with Amaranth, and now with these puppies. Niro knew she was finally accepting that she wouldn’t always be the center of attention, even though she was his favorite bird.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread