Tell the Truth
[html]

ooc...

He was trying to be strong, trying but as young as he was… he felt like life was slapping him in the face… did he deserve all that was happening to him, or was he just asking for it… whatever the case he tried to quell his intense feelings. The kings words were kind, and stern, and it made Niro find himself again. He let his ears listen, and he took his hand from his face,

You are right… I just… it’s so much to take in, but I want to be a part of their lives, for the better, I want them to at least know that if they need me… no matter the distance… that they can count on me.

He was saying this more to himself, but in a way to reassure his leader that he was not a loser father, that he wanted what was best for his children, that he’d do what he could to be with them, when he could. He knew the days would be hard on him, especially with winter coming, but he was going to work on whatever way he could to at least visit his children… in hopes that they wouldn’t hate him too much when they grow older.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread