we walk into the tide
[html]

ooc;; <3 Its fiiine Libri dear! ^^

Saul didnt know what was wrong with his leader, per say. But he knew that it wasn't really his place to question his leaders words. So he remained silent, cinnamon ears cocking forward as his leaders reassurance that he would fit in whatever path he chose. He knew that in the very near future he was going to have to start taking responsibility for his own education, what he should learn, what skills he needed to get to where he wanted to go. He knew he needed to learn to read and possibly write if he wanted to have anything to do with healing. He needed to know what he was giving his patients! He was already well on his way to learning to hunt successfully and he planned on finding the blacksmith that would be able to teach him to protect himself. All in all, he was becoming a well rounded young man. It would just take a little time to refine these skills, that was all.

Conor spoke again and Saul consdered what he said. There were apparently many healers in the pack and for a moment he wondered if he actually wanted to be a healer. If there were so many in the pack, would they really need him? He didnt want to think about that so he pushed it to the back of his mind instead. "I'm sure I will find a good teacher!" He agreed with a smile. Now that he had caught the rabbit he didnt know exactly what to do with it. Leaning down, Saul hooked his nose under the small creatures body and pushed it towards Conor as a gift to his leader.

His leader began to speak about hunting and Saul gave Conor his undivided attention on this subject. After all, it was what he had wanted all along. For someone to actually tell him what to do instead of having to fumble in the dark and hope that he found the light switch. So as the copper and gold male told him what had helped him in the past Saul smiled up at him. He had found that his morning runs had always helped to clear his head and now the young timber coloured male found it easy to clear his head. However, when Conor spoke about the rabbits being different and unique Saul was confused for a moment. His puppy brain wasnt so used to thinking of things in these ways and he didnt truely comprehend what his leader was telling him.

"Its hard to guess which way they're going to go- they're just so quick! When I lived alone I used to ambush them- I couldn't quite get the technique right in chasing them."

He admitted. He hadnt really ever spoken about his time as a loner to anyone, but thoughts always swirled around in his head about those lonely two months. He wondered if the copper and gold male had ever been on his own, but he felt just a little too shy to ask him about it.

word count;; 511

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saul .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.saul .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e7ec66}
.saul b {font-weight:bold; color:#25567c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saul {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4aa41a; background-image:url(http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7159/saulbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread