take a journey
[html]

ooc;; haha, okay!

He didnt fancy worrying about things that he couldnt do anything about, like not having anything to trade for a horse. There were always ways around this, but he couldt think about them now. She was speaking again and what she said made a grin slip over his muzzle. She would teach him to ride, right now? Stepping back Saul took in the horse and her rider, wondering if she actually meant what she was saying. His tail set off at a fast pace and he stepped forward once more. He reached out to stroke the horses nose once more, stroking her muzzle feeling her whiskers. Did he really trust that he could ride her.

"You'd really teach me ro ride? Yes please!! I mean, I would be lovely to learn to ride!"

Of course, he didnt know what to do or how to act. But that was normal, right? He was used to not know what to do or how to act. He smiled softly, waiting for the black and tan female to give him instructions that would help him learn to ride.

word count;; ---

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#000000}
.saulsnow2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:10px; color:#0f2753}
.saulsnow2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#81d0ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saulsnow2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3192ab; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/170/saultop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #051023; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread