take a journey
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

She felt happy that he accepted, she moved the horse so that her side was exposed to the boy’s sight.

It’s not that hard honestly, horses can’t see in the front of them, or in the back, only from the sides so always let them know you are here, mostly by sound. Now to get on a horse, we mostly get up from the left side, I normally take a tuft of their hair like this.

She said as she grabbed onto the end of Grace’s mane.

It doesn’t hurt her so don’t worry about that. Put your foot in the stirrup like this and pull yourself up.

She then demonstrated by putting her foot into the stirrup, where she used it to pull herself up, and lifted her other leg to go over the saddle and sat, looking down at Saul. It was easy enough the tough part was the practice of trying to actually get into the saddle, when she was younger her mother had her practice on a pony, it had been tough but she’d gotten it. She then jumped off Grace and moved her closer to Saul.

Ok now you try!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread