Baby, it's like voodoo.
[html]

Skye tried to hide a smile to no avail. She liked Bangle very much, and she didn't know exactly why...maybe it was his adorable sense of humor? His adorable way of making her smile? His adorable face? She blushed under creamy white fur, hiding her nose in her book further. She wasn't reading at all, really; she wasn't taking in a single word of the pages, rather spending her time buried in thoughts.

But not for long. Taking her nose out of her book, she saw as Bangle walked very close and leaned in. Close. He blocked the sun, so a shadow fell on her book. Giving him an odd, tilted smile, she waited for whatever was hiding behind that enormous grin of his.

"Ya mentioned this pool bein' a good find, eh? I think I've found som'n better fer ya."

And then he brought out something beautiful.

It was a little book - covered in rabbit skin and bound with leather, she took it from his hands reverently. It was beautiful; the large, flat leaves inside were flawless, perfect for her pencil. The bone that was the spine was hard but flexible, and the book was perfect. Perfect in every way.

"Bangle, I love it!" Skye exclaimed, forgetting herself and throwing her arms around the coywolf, embracing him in a long, tight hug. She finally let go, staring from the book to Bangle back to the book again. "It's so beautiful."

<style type="text/css">
.skyebook2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:45px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.skyebook2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 3px 1px 3px; margin:0px;}
.skyebook2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; color:#79341c}
.skyebook2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyebook2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-image:url(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/800/skyemid2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread