Sneaking Out
[html]

300+

She seemed alarmed by his sudden appearance, and if she was he couldn't blame her. He had failed to make his presence more obvious, and he was a little ashamed and embarrassed for that. His large ears fell slightly. Sorry 'f I startled you, he spoke softly, apologetically. A pretty little girl like her should never be caught off guard. Being sneaked upon was one of his own biggest pet peeves; he did not appreciate when either of his brothers did it to him. Luckily for Oak, the puppy merely doled out a compliment for him as well, calling him cute. Instantly his own cheeks turned rosy, his smile shrinking with bashfulness, but remaining. This was the first time any girl had commented on his appearance, and it was both strange and wonderful. Butterflies flew wildly in his belly. As he looked into her eyes more directly, he noticed that one of them was not blue after all, but green. He was again struck by how absolutely beautiful this girl was, this time more intensely because he had noticed her unique eyes.

Yeah I wanna play wiff you! the sapling said, his tail beginning to wag. This meadow was the perfect place to play, with its soft bed of grass and flowers. He imagined that he could probably stay here for hours without growing bored, though he was sure he would have to be home before too much time passed. That was all the more reason to get the fun going. He was extremely excited to play with her, and to hopefully get to know her better. Oak had yet to meet any pup outside of Crimson Dreams, which made her all the more interesting to him. First, please tell me your name. He was dying to know. I'm Oak and I'm from Crimson Dreams, he introduced proudly, puffing his chest ever so slightly.

<style type="text/css">

.oak09a b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5a951; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oak09a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251d1e; text-align:center;}
.oak09a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.oak09a {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#513f40; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... oak09a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f7e4cc; padding: 0px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251d1e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.oak09a-border1 {width:377px; border:1px solid #1c1f20; margin:0 auto;}
.oak09a-line1 {width:351px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3c343e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread