He can fly without wings.
[html]

See what women do to a young pups mind?! WC:226

"'Course I appreciate her! She know." He paused, trying to think of the words to use. "It's in unspoken language." He said. He barely noticed when his father pulled the dark box, his eyes dancing around the room that surrounded him. "How come I don't look like Nayru?" He asked, wondering why he hadn't asked this sooner. "She is my mum... Isn't she?" With there being more male then female pups in Dahlia, it was easy for him to pick up that girls and boys were different from each other. Whenever he had encountered a nest with a family of birdies living in it, there was always a male and a female. So he assumed boys needed what was different from them to create some thing new. Plus, all the other pups other then his sibling talked about their mum. So Nayru must be his.

"So...Yous not a adult?" He became increasingly confused, his eyes searching for his fathers. For answers. Instead, he found the necklace. He studied the it, wondering if it was edible. It didn't smell like food, he couldn't even hear the beating of a heart. To many inanimate objects took up space in the world for his liking, but hopefully as he aged this way of thinking would come to an end. "I think so.. What would she use it for?"

<style type="text/css">
.rangeboat b {font-weight:bold; color:#CDAD00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rangeboat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rangeboat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rangeboat {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ECDFBF; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/y1lad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#615E3F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread