He can fly without wings.
[html]

Oh God XDDDDD

He hadn't thought that the day would turn out like this at all. He put the necklace down carefully, using that hand to scratch behind his ears. How the heck could he explain this to Range? He hadn't thought that he would have to do it so soon, and didn't have anything planned to say. All that he could do was to tell the pup the truth. Gideon had grown up without any mother or father, just with his Aunt Bris there to care for him (which he was indeed grateful for) and he had turned out OK.

"No, son. She's...in your family. We're all in your family. Me, Nayru, your great aunt Bris and Conor...and Melee. We're connected by our love for each other. We care about each other." He wasn't sure how else to put it. "I'm not an adult yet. But pretty soon. And then next you'll become one too...and stand beside me in our duties to our pack" He said. "If she likes it, then she'll wear it around her neck, like this" He placed it over his own neck. "For decoration." He explained. "It's the same color as her eyes" Maybe someday Nayru would be a mother to his pups. Someday.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread