The sea knows my name
[html]
3+

The gull that had been eying the crab had continued to circle in hopes that the crustacean would reappear in hopes of finishing its meal. It would make for an easy lunch for the grey and white bird, though the ocean showed no signs of revealing the small critter. The bird landed in the sand just feet away from the half ingested fish, it waddled along until it reached the dead creature, and it gobbled it down without even a second thought. Tala saw all this and couldn't help but laugh, well, it was better than nothing in the end. The female let out a soft bark, and with a a jolt the bird stumbled before it took off quickly. Tala just grinned, it was fun from time to time to startle the pesky birds like that. Sometimes, they needed deserved it.

Watching Noah for any response she was silent, she was trying to read his motions, his eyes, and even the type of breathing he used. Though in response to her question the dipping of her head pained her a bit, it was so clear that he wanted it so bad. Though, he was trying to holding it all back. Though it didn't work much on her. She was quiet for a moment after he spoke, trying to figure out exactly what he wanted. Though, she would comply to his words. She nodded her head and smiled briefly. It was up to him, and between doing her daily runs around the borders and hunting or introducing herself to unknown members, she had very little to do around here at the moment. Spending time trying to help a fellow Valley pack member, she would be more than glad to do such. "It's up to you Noah, and don't feel complied to do it just because I suggested it. If you don't want to, I more than understand and will be just fine with that answer." She dipped her head to him in respect before the female began to shuffle her feet, moving the layer of snow from under her to lay down in the snow. She was so relaxed right now, she could almost take a nap. Though she looked up at Noah from her new spot on the ground, her ears perked showing she was still paying attention.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread