The sea knows my name
[html]

ooc: 5+

Time Goes Faster

Winter was becoming hard on her, the snow was becoming almost rigid on her small feminine paws and the winds against her cabin walls crept through the smallest cracks making the most annoying of drafts. Though she would often find items to use to seal such pests, the next night more seemed to appear. The cabin was still standing, but it was nothing close to perfection. The sprucing up of the joint would have to wait until the spring, or even the summer when flora was more flush and vibrant. Tala didn't describe herself as much of a fluffy girly sort of gal, but her heart did have a soft spot in it for vibrant colours and beautiful scents. Having been left on her own for such a long time, her mind hadn't gotten used to thinking about what she liked and not what she needed. Though ever since she got to Phoenix Valley.... she had started to think of such small things. Now it wasn't exactly her only thought, but just a minor trace in her mind.

Why the fae's mind had decided to wander back to the beach was of no grasp to her. She had been out to find a mouse of some sort, but she had ended up here after rather than returning back home like any sane being would. Her paws felt like they were made of ice and her fur of icicles. There was something about the beach that warmed her to the core. It reminded her so much of warmer days, and she supposed that thought dulled the chill. It was some sort of lighthouse that she had stumbled upon. Named Raven Beacon she was however unknown of name or origin. The only thing Tala was aware of was that she liked the shape and the way the frost textured the metal cylinder. It made the beacon appear even more warn, but somewhat eerie in beauty. Maybe that was why the fae had planted herself near the coast with a clear view of the grey water crashing about in both wind and current against the beach and rocks below. The sound was brilliant, and the calling gulls above her caught her attention from time to time as they swooped down to both water and rock to nab a small fish or perch on a salt encrusted rock. The exhale produced long bays of mist as the air left the warm lungs of the female, the new air stinging at her lungs. The smell of sea was enchanting, but the bitter air and buckets of snow reminded her that winter was not intending on leaving for quite some time.

Besides natural noises, this place was beyond quiet. Not a breathe other than her own. It was peaceful though. Her multicoloured fur occasionally rustled in the wind while her eyes stared out to sea. Her small frame sat still, though her ears were perked to catch any noise of the peak where land and sea met with subtle crashes. Tala was content, this place soothed her. She truly felt at home here, Phoenix Valley was a gift her little heart never would have guessed she would find.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Noah Sawtooth hated the white snow, who ever though snow should be white and not grey or black needed to have their ear bitten. Not only did it play hell on his good eye, it was cold, and the cold weather made his shoulder could bring him close to tears. The male had never once given the brutes that had done this to him the happiness to seen him in tears. He had no issue lowering his head while they were beating on him, but tears were another thing.
The male moved slowly down to the beach, he couldn’t help to wonder as he saw the paw prints of other wolves, the good blue eye looked down at the sands as he sighed, thought drifted to his mother. He wonder if she was happy, if she was ever to find his sister, he wondered about his brother if he was able to escape from the prison that the other pack had placed him in. The silver male sighed, as he gave his tail a flick as he moved on down the beach as he started to feel sorry for his family and how he failed to protect them from Balraj and from his father. The silver brute stopped picking up the scent of another being. It was a pack member, but not one that he had met. The male moved slowly as he watched the lady, she just stood there looking out to the water. She seemed to enjoying her-self and just lost with in a sea of her own thoughts. Moving to her side the male looked at her with his one good blue eye, the same sapphire blue of his father and mother. His other eye his eyes, on his left side away her from her site.
The breathing water had her in a trance, each breathe of the water riding the shore had her taking in a calm, relaxed breathe. Though the air stung at her lungs , she did not cease to dance with the waves in her mind. The small grey and dappled fae was more than content to just sit here and enjoy the moment. Her mind was lost in memories, of puppihood and past winters. The sea brought them all together in a past she recognized as what made her the being she is today. Her parents set her on a path, but the world had shaped her. Her mind was distracted only by the steps padding down the beach in her direction. The small head of the female looked to her left and her ears perked with the sight of the larger silver male by her side.

She had not met this male yet, but guessing by the body language he presented by moving so close, she assumed he was the friendly sort. Dipping her head in respect she hardly even noticed the scars and blindness in his eye. To her, those were all minor details. She was not perfect, her tail showed defects by birth, not just from occurrences in life. "Hello." Her words were soft and friendly, the rasp in her voice seemed subtle against the ocean. Tala let her body move as her haunches flexed and her body sat down in both snow and sand. How she hated the snow, that vile frozen water stung at her. However, the rough sand relaxed her. Though he had not spoken, she felt the compulsion of respect to introduce herself to who his scent identified him as a pack member. Though she did not need to smell him to know that. "My name is Tala. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled in friendly demeanor as she watched the male with curious eyes. Snow was not falling at that very moment, but the blanket still thick on the ground chilled the already cold air.

Tala did notice the defects on his body, but she only had a brief curiosity to ask of them. She knew things like that were personal and she did not need to know of them. Though as she continued to learn of the pack in her role of Tennens, she would probably need to know little things like that at some point in time. But she had a lifetime to learn petty facts. For know, she was more interested in relationships with pack members. She gave the silver male a silent gaze, waiting for any response.

ooc: To lazy for a table right now. xD 3+
OOC: No worries lol I have two very pretty tables, I just want to get my post up WC: 300+

The snow was wet and cold and it was between his toe, he didn’t like the feeling of the snow, but add in the rough gritty texture of the sand it really didn’t feel good under Noah’s feet. It wasn’t that he has never stood for long periods of times, there were just some feelings that he didn’t find pleasant and this just wasn’t one of those feelings. The male shifted side to side as he watched her, she didn’t seem upset to the male that he didn’t say anything right of the bat, Noah wasn’t rude, really that wasn’t him. Noah just hated to talk more than anything else; he would take a repeating the last year of his life over and over again if he could get away without talking. Smiling as she gracefully dipped her head, as the male stretched out a paw in front of him and tucked the other one as he kneed down upon the tucked leg. Bowing down to her, he closed his eyes lowering his head, fully bowing to the lady in front of him. Standing back up he made sure to keep his head lower then hers after all his mother would surely come from where ever she was at and skin his hide if he didn’t show manners and respect to a lady and a higher ranked pack member.
The male pushed his nose down into the snow melting it around his paws, hoping to make more of a cold wet mud then this snow upon sand junk. There was a small hope right?
Lifting his head up looking at her with his sapphire blue eye he offered up a soft look in his eye and a smile, as he dipped his head, to the female as he slowly saying his name, in hopes that he wouldn’t stutter over his name. "Nah..Noah! The Sawtooth finished saying his first name in hopes he would stumble over his name any more then what he just had.
ooc: I'm on a different computer and just don't feel like going to get 'em. Between the two of them it's like etiquette school up in hur. xD

The silence of the male between the sounds of the surroundings was almost quaint. It was nice, it made him seem like someone she had not met yet. It was a wonderful difference. Sometimes silence spoke better than words. It was however the body language of the wolf that had her utterly confused. She blinked a few times after he dipped his head, letting his body fall into a full out bow. The fae let her mouth hang open in almost awkwardness. "No... please don't do that..." She did not feel like it was appropriate. Even if he was a lower rank than she was, she did not want anyone acting like that to her. It made her feel awkward beyond belief. Her weight shifted from paw to paw as she watched him. She did however smile, she couldn't forget her manors. "Thank you though." She knew she had to acknowledge his kindness and respect. It was however one of the things her parents had taught her to do.

The amber eyes watched as the male tried to purposely melt the snow around his paws and her eyes lit up in an almost amused way. So, it seemed that she wasn't the only wolf in the world who hated the snow like that. It was funny, how they had such a random thing in common. It was as the male spoke his name that her head turned to the side ever so slightly. She had never heard a stutter like that before. It gave him character though, if you'd ask her about it. "Great to meet you." She knew she had already said that, but why not to show respect again? It would make her parents proud. The rounded ears atop her head were perked in attention to Noah. Over all, she felt the most relaxed right now compared to anywhere she had been in Phoenix Valley, it must be the location. Though even though her mind was relaxed from the afternoon here, she was still quite aware of the way she was acting towards him, and the respect she owed him. She sat there content with her amber orbs on him, standing when she felt her body becoming chilled by snow.

3+
WC:320

The Genus could have laughed at how she allowed her mouth to flap open, was she really that taken back by someone showing full out respect for a female and a higher ranking female. The Silver male shrugged his shoulders as he gave her a nod, she requested that he didn’t bow down to her, so if that was what she wanted then he would give her that, but nothing could stop him from trying to treat her like a lady.
He wanted to know more about her, how she came to these lands, her past. The male loved to meet new members, well new to him members. Most of the pack member had been here since before his time, and was sure some of them would take their last breaths in these lands. Those members, Noah had the up most respect for those members, they where what made the pack work, and worth living in. He was sure that Jefferson would be one of those wolves; after all he made it clear that he’s worked hard on this pack after his mother left. Noah wanted to keep the packs good name that he worked hard on bring back from the nothing that the Sawtooth male had heard about.
She had a spark in her eye when she watched him trying to melt the snow, the female amber eyes shimmered with a hint of laughter. The eyes where the window to the soul his mother once told him, but the eyes, they were much more, they could not lie. Her eyes shimmered and they were very enduring.
The male noticed her fluffing up her coat trying to warm up her body the grey male shifted as he moved to rested his body near hers in hopes of warming her up, winter was a horrid season, who ever thought it was a good season to have needed a good talking to.
[html]
3+

To tell the truth, Tala had never had a single soul bow to her like that in her life. It had always been her to do the bowing, showing respect for others and treating them like they deserved. Until now she had been about as important as a sickly rat. Having someone treat her like this.... she found it weird. It made her almost uncomfortable. Though, he stopped as she requested him too and she gave him a thankful smile, her eyes bright. Having him what her like that, she felt almost on the spot, as if she should being doing something worth watching. "Thank you for the gestures... but you really don't have to Noah." Her feminine rasp still dulled by crashing waves.

It wasn't until the male moved closer to her after her efforts to try and warm her body that she blinked in more confusion. Even though it was very nice to him, it was also still new. She was used to having to keep herself warm on her own. She had never had anyone to just sit with. "Thank you, the snow's vile and I can't stand it's pesky chill. I know what brought me here, but why did you come here, Noah? It's awfully cold to be out at the beach."[/b] She looked at him with a head turned slightly to her right, her eyes full of wonder. Likewise to the silver male she had her questions she wanted to ask, thoughts she wanted to process. However, unless he hinted that it was okay for her to even ponder about the matter, she would keep her mouth shut on the subject. "It's beautiful out though, for this time of year."

This was not a meeting of much conversation, but it didn't feel like it needed to be. If he chose to remain quiet, she would be content with that. Tala still sat with her body held in respect for both herself and the silver male. She almost never faltered in presenting herself to others. After all, to her mother, the first look you got of a wolf was what they thought of you. That thought had never truly left.

[/html]
[html]

WC:384

It was different not having some o0ne barking in order at him, or telling him how stupid or how much he had failed them. Yes, his mother never said that he had failed her but her eyes always darkened with pity and shame when she saw him. The silver male wasn’t as stupid as he looked, or even came off because of his lack of words. He knew it was to do to his condition. It was his fault but he didn’t wear his scars with pride either. He gave a nod to the female letting her know that he understood, however it didn’t mean that he wouldn’t stop from further tries at making her feel like a lady, or even try to make her feel like a Goddess amount sinners. His beliefs and morals was what really pushed him on in the darkest of hours.

He gave a small chuckle, he hated the snow, and he hated everything about it. Almost three years of dealing with this crap and he still couldn’t find a liking for it. He wishes there was a topical land where it was a nice warm climate all year around. Not even the look of snow was appealing to the silver male, he knew what it was, and knew that it meant cold weather and aching joints. The male shook his head as he sneezed, as he twitched his nose looking back to the female. ”Me..me..muh..my mother” His voice deepened to a low growl disgusted with the stuttering voice that he had. He was almost wanted to cut out his tongue so he wasn’t able to talk. Noah knew by doing that he would never be able to taste the sweet blood of a fresh kill or whisper ‘I love you’ to a mate or his children whenever he has any. Ah the wonderful downfalls of being a cripple.

The male could care less if she lost her-self in the moment and just breathed and loosed up, after all they where pack member and they had to know that each of them had each other’s back now and for the rest of the time, no matter what roads in life they may take Noah would defend her and stand up for her no matter where she would end up.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Time Goes Faster

An amused look played across her face as she heard him chuckle at her comment about the snow. Well, it was how she felt, she could very well do without snow. She had met a wandering wolf once who had told her of her homeland down south, she described a place that was always warm, though the summers were hard. Tala envied her slightly, to have the ability to have a home to return to and still be free to travel as she did. It must be such a peaceful life. You would have thought that after her lifestyle she would have learned to work with the snow. But no. She still hated the stuff.

Tala listened to him speak and her amber orbs turned to a look of concern as he showed anger towards himself after he spoke. It concerned her, that he hated his tongue so much that it pained him like that. Tala turned her head to face the silver male more and she frowned for a moment before she smiled softly, trying to be reassuring. "You know.... you shouldn't get so frustrated with yourself Noah. I think the stutter gives you so much character. I hardly even met you and I already know that there's so much more to you than just a stutter. Don't beat yourself up over something you can't help, okay? And to tell the truth, I don't mind it at all. I'm sure nobody else does either. It helps define you, but in a good way." The tone on her tongue was genuine, and though her words were much more audible than the males, it did not mean they meant less. "My family brings me here too.... it reminds me of when I was a pup, I grew up not to far from a beach similar to this. It's nice... to just remember sometimes, you know?" It wasn't until then that the smiling fae realized that she was talking quite a bit and her head dropped slightly out of embarrassment. "I'm talking a lot aren't I? I apologize, Noah." She hardly doubted yapping her little head off would make him feel any better.

Seeing gulls dive towards the shallower waters Tala watched with questioning eyes. The dappled female had always loved birds, though she found these particular birds to be closer to rats than birds, she still liked to watch them. It was a dream of hers to be able to communicate with them, to learn their tongue. The knowledge of such things was far beyond her however.

<style>
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It was nice to hear that she didn’t mind having him around after hearing him stutter, it was not every day someone didn’t get upset because they have a harder time understanding exactly what he said the first time around. He was thankful that this pack was full of member that had the heart to take the time to understand him. The male gave ever so slight wage of his tail to let her know that he was thankful for her ever so sweet words; he shifted his head down offering her a soft nuzzle into her shoulder. It was a huge step for the silver male to touch any one let alone have any one touch him, but she was so nice with her words and she seemed to enjoy doing all the talking. When the lady dropped her head down claiming that she was talking to much the male shook his head, no someone had to talk and it wasn’t going to be him unless he had to. He hated to talk, now he could talk just as well as the next being with his eyes and his body but words was something different, and he was thankful that she was learning that he wasn’t much of a talker. ”No, tuh..ta..talk.” He cringed with a soft sigh then looked back up at the fea with a small smile, he would watch his temper for her sake it did seem to upset her and that was not something that Noah wanted to have happen.
Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
3+

The actions that the silver male completed kept surprising her. She had spoke in the intention of trying to brighten his spirits, but she had not expected him to nuzzle her shoulder like that. She blinked a few times, that had been the first time somebody had actually touched her in almost a year. The last occurrence was when a member of a hostile pack had bit her. To feel a friendly touch like that.... it surprised the fae greatly. She knew that he was thanking her in his silence, and she just smiled at that. It made the female happy to have at least given him words he probably needed to hear. He was accepted here though, hell, Jeffersen was more mangled in body than he was. She didn't even have a tail. They were all misfits, and between the pack, he fit in whether he realized it or not. Tala watched his actions in mirroring silence. The gesture was very kind of him, and Tala got the vibe of a soul who's appearance didn't do his mind justice. Tala followed the suit of his actions and moved her head over in a dip to nuzzle his scarred shoulder slightly. She wasn't sure if he would get mad at her or not, and truthfully it was out of both her comfort zone and her teachings to do something like that without asking. After she retreated back to her spot on out looking the water she glanced away, almost expecting him to get mad at her.

Though his words to try and encourage her to speak more had her feeling a bit odd, he had asked her too, and she would not be as rude as to deny him of what he asked for. "You don't have to hide your emotions either.... I've seen anger flare from much, much smaller things. I understand your frustration." Well, it was what she thought. She then blinked and glanced at the half sighted wolf once more. "I apologize for speaking my mind so freely. If I've offended you, I'm dearly sorry, and it was not my intention." The dappled fae dipped her head in a brief apology before she stood up and shook both snow and sand from her feet. She felt like such a blabbermouth around him, though she probably wasn't actually talking as much as she felt she was.

[/html]
WC: 300

It was odd how everyone in the pack had some sort of scars over them; some might not have the psychical some had the emotional scars to carry along with them, he knew Adonia had some but she never willing to talk about it, and the male wasn’t going to push her into talking, he could see that the female at his side had his scars psychically it was clear by her docked tail. The male eyes jolted open when she returned the soft nuzzle to him, he gave his tail a sway as he shifted towards her, he felt close to her. She was offering him a tender touch and warmth in this bitter cold area. It was clear that it was a huge jump out of her comport zone for her to touch him and it was as much for him to touch her. She was ever so kind trying to allow him to be him-self but for her he didn’t want to see him upset at something to some that is so small, so stupid as not being able to talk right. To him it was a lot. He had a hard time hearing, blind in one eye and had a hard time talking, he had to fully trust his scent and feel while trying to hunt, and not that he was a master at that skill either. Noah knew he would probably need to talk to Jefferson about he was able to hunt being lacking an eye also. He lifted his head looking at her, as she kept trying to be ever so polite and lady like, the male shook his head as he wanted her just to relax and have fun, and if need be say everything that she could want to say to him.
[html]

ooc: 3+ and sorry fail reply.

Time Goes Faster

It was funny how the one pack that had managed to be friendly enough to invite her inside was the perfect place for her in the end. It was such a calm environment, everyone was a bit off in one way or another, and in the end, everyone seemed to be on friendly terms with each other. Funny how thing like that worked out. Though his eyes had opened so quickly in almost shock, his tail wagging showed Tala that the gesture she had given was not upsetting the male. It was reassured as he moved closer, and she knew that the comfort between the two was mutual. Being by Noah left her completely calm, she had no worry of him turning out to be a terrible soul. Even if he had murdered his family at this point, it would probably just brush off of her until she left, then it would concern her. The thought of wonder if he had this effect on everyone he came across came across her mind, but she let it settle as a 'probably' since it appeared to just be his demeanor. Though she still held her body high and respectful, it was obvious she was more relaxed.

Tala blinked as she saw a crab shuffle its way out of the water, the waves crashing upon it before dragging it back through the sand briefly. The little creature however fought it's way up to a less harsh water level before it began to gnaw on a small fish it had enclosed in it's claw. The sight made the dappled female chuckle, it was wondrous how two completely different worlds could be right beside each other, yet have absolutely no effect on each other. Though she obviously knew that Noah was still beside her, she didn't feel the need to make a comment at that moment. Silence seemed to speak for the both of them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Oh I think it was just fine. NO worries

WC: 302

The joys of finding someone that you can just bee your-self around and not worry about a thing was hard to find, heck some go a whole life without finding that one special friend that just make them enjoy life. Noah had been lucky enough to find two so far and both of them lived in these lands, he felt like he really was the luckiest being on this face of the earth right now, to find someone that was just so kind and willing to relax with him.
The Sawtooth male watched the crab fight against the water to move back onto the beach with a small fish in it claw, fighting with the waves not to be pulled back in the silver male watched it. He knew that the small fish faced a very grim fate once the crab had a hold of it in his powerful pincher. Curling his face in disgust as the crab eat the fish little by little, he gave a shiver and stuck out his tongue pulling his head away from the sight. It wasn’t that eating meat made him sick; it was the whole thought of killing a life and eating it. Just didn’t sit well with him, he was no better killing rats and other smaller prey in order to eat, and a pack of wolves could take down a deer or moose if they needed to but it was a deadly hunt they played. With a sake of his head trying to sake that sicking thought out of his head the male looked back to the fae at his side. ”You… want inn…ennie…any thing?” The male had hoped if he took it a bit slower that he wouldn’t stutter, but it wasn’t the case. There had to be something to help him.
[html]

ooc: 3+

Time Goes Faster

The amber gaze of the female looked up to the sky, it was still bright, and though the air was cold and the clouds were light, the sun would occasionally peek through to grace the world with it's light, however not it's heat. If you asked Tala, it was almost teasing when it did such visits in Winter. Letting out a slight huff at the sight she looked back to see the disgusted face Noah portrayed, it was obvious the sight of the fish being demolished by the crab had him upset. She couldn't help but smile, just because it was funny in the sense they did the exact same thing as a crab did to a fish. Though the same crab began to descend back into into its aqua world as the caw of gulls began to become evident above Tala shrugged her shoulders. She'd hide too if something four times as big came after her.

It was Noah's voice that caught her attention and her head snapped back to look at him as he spoke. She was impressed, he had almost gone that sentence without stuttering as he spoke slowly. It gave her a hint that if he worked on it, he might be able to get a better grasp on it. "No, I'm just fine, thank you." The quad coloured female smiled as she looked at him, a thought pacing across her mind. Though, it was just a thought, and that didn't mean anything yet. "Noah, I can't help but feel very intrusive when I say this. I'd be more than happy to help you work with your speech if you'd like. I'm not exactly sure how yet, but we could figure something out to try and take the severity out of it....." She trailed off briefly, pausing to think. "You have every right to say no, or even get mad at me. It was just a thought. I don't mind the stutter at all, but it's apparent you do." She knew that he might, and she didn't care if his stutter never changed. She just wanted to help him, he was her pack member, her friend now. She'd help him whenever she could.

Tala's head dipped, ready to have him get mad at her, if he thought that she was saying his stutter was wrong to have and he needed to fix it, that was not the case at all. She truly hoped he didn't feel that way about her words.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
WC:300+

It was nice to see her smile even if it was at his disgust of the circle of life, the male wanted her happy and wanted to see her happy. So if she found humor in his disgust he wouldn’t take it to heart. She was alone trying to enjoy the world around her and the member that she was living with, just as he was. The Genus silver male looked at her raising a brow as he bumped his shoulder ever so softly into her shoulder, with a smile poking fun of her finding a twisted humor in his misfortune.
With a caw the male looked up seeing the bird and it appeared the crab heard the sound also, dropping what he had left of his meal and with great hast making his way back to his watery home. The male kept a good eye on the bird, Noah didn’t approve of watching the crab eat a fish he surely wouldn’t approve of a bird doing it to the crab, it wasn’t fair either way, beside it was one more life he could save from the twisted and curl circle of life.
Giving a nod, he wasn’t sure what else to say it was kind of odd just standing there not talking, not like worlds where needed or anything they had a great vibe and she seemed to know how he was feeling and even what he was thinking somewhat even before he had the heart to show it or say it. Her eyes dimed a bit as if she was lost in thought again, the male looked over at her, waiting for her to say something and then it came out. She wanted to give him, his voice back a smooth talking voice. He dipped his head down he wanted it back so bad, but he didn’t want to disappoint her after all the hard work that she was going to have to put in.”Think abowe..ow.About it.” He huffed.
[html]
3+

The gull that had been eying the crab had continued to circle in hopes that the crustacean would reappear in hopes of finishing its meal. It would make for an easy lunch for the grey and white bird, though the ocean showed no signs of revealing the small critter. The bird landed in the sand just feet away from the half ingested fish, it waddled along until it reached the dead creature, and it gobbled it down without even a second thought. Tala saw all this and couldn't help but laugh, well, it was better than nothing in the end. The female let out a soft bark, and with a a jolt the bird stumbled before it took off quickly. Tala just grinned, it was fun from time to time to startle the pesky birds like that. Sometimes, they needed deserved it.

Watching Noah for any response she was silent, she was trying to read his motions, his eyes, and even the type of breathing he used. Though in response to her question the dipping of her head pained her a bit, it was so clear that he wanted it so bad. Though, he was trying to holding it all back. Though it didn't work much on her. She was quiet for a moment after he spoke, trying to figure out exactly what he wanted. Though, she would comply to his words. She nodded her head and smiled briefly. It was up to him, and between doing her daily runs around the borders and hunting or introducing herself to unknown members, she had very little to do around here at the moment. Spending time trying to help a fellow Valley pack member, she would be more than glad to do such. "It's up to you Noah, and don't feel complied to do it just because I suggested it. If you don't want to, I more than understand and will be just fine with that answer." She dipped her head to him in respect before the female began to shuffle her feet, moving the layer of snow from under her to lay down in the snow. She was so relaxed right now, she could almost take a nap. Though she looked up at Noah from her new spot on the ground, her ears perked showing she was still paying attention.

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

<3 WC:300+

In Character

The two stood there watching the waves and the life around them taking place, it was wonderful no matter what happened here and now life would go on about the wonderful song that Mother Earth had taught her children to sing. It was like each animal, each object on this earth knew what part of the song they had to seen it make the song beautiful and to make the harmony flow together. No matter what one could say or even do the song would keep up, it might change some to make up for what became missing but no matter what Mother Earth had trained her children well to roll with the flow to make a sweet symphony.

Watching the gull look back to where the two wolves stood with paws deep in snow and sand while he circled around the air, there was a look of madness in the bird’s eye. The silver brute shrugged his shoulder with a grim look on his face as he pushed back the pain from his bad shoulder. He looked back to Tala and guessing by the look on her face she was rather pleased with spooking the pest of a bird. The male laughed at the whole matter as he swung his head down low with a heavy but happy sigh of contentment. These last few months had been bliss in these lands. Granted Jefferson was less to be desired but Noah wasn’t sure what to think of him, but he surely ran a fine pack.

The male raised his head looking over the dapple babe with a half smile trying to push his worry and sadness away, he didn’t want to show his weakness, he wanted her to be happy and enjoy her-self, and she didn’t need to see him mopping all around because he couldn’t talk right thanks to some power hungry punk. He nudged her softly with his head under her chin trying to cheer her up, ”Wha..woulllwoould would it muhmammamamammake you happy?” He watched her lay down, the male moved the snow away with his paw. The beast wanted to make sure that she had more then enough room to lay down.

<style>
.noahdancewicked p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.noahdancewicked b {color:#dedbee;}
.noahdancewicked-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.noahdancewicked-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DEDBEE; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahdancewicked-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.noahdancewicked {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DEDBEE; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ah, short sorry. D:

Tala would ket her eyes droop in exaggerated blinks as she lay strewn upon the sand. Her front legs set neatly in front of her while her hind haunches were set to her sides. The mixture of sand and snow was chilly on her belly , though the relief of the snow from her paws had her much more content. Though Noah laughed at what she did, she couldn't help but laugh in return. To be able to just sit, completely at ease at the ocean's mouth, Tala knew that she would be spending lots of time here. Summer or Winter. Alone or with friends. The ocean meant so very much to the female. The Valley Pack would help add to the memories. The gull flew off in search of further potential meals, and Tala would be a liar if she said she was upset about it. Having that flying rat gone was a good thing in her mind.

The when Noah spoke in return to her question the fae blinked. She was surprised by what he asked, she had not been expecting that sort of an answer. "To answer your question, it would make me happy to help a pack member and a friend. This isn't about me however, I would just like to help you become happier with your situation." She did not want this to be about her, but about him and creating an ease in his self frustrations. She smiled, though as he brought her head up with his own she blinked and held her own head up. She had never met someone so comfortable in touching so freely. It would take her time to get used to, but she rather liked it. Feeling comfortable with a friend like this. It was nice. Tala did not flinch when he came to close like she would have done in the past. Motions were no longer of aggression in this place, so such precautions were not necessary.

<style type="text/css">
.talamrwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#402244; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.talamrwinter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.talamrwinter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talamrwinter {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#C7927E; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Tala_mrwinter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#562633; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9d5d51;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oh goodness your fine

He never thought that he was being so over willing to touch, if he would have thought about it he would have seen it and ran off in utter shame of being to forward with someone, it was just the only way the male had learned to talk and express thing thought using his body, and most of the time it meant to someone to get the point across, it was hard to talk and have others understand your ideas when you fight to get out even sometime the smallest of words out of your mouth. He looked at her as he nodded with her answer if it made one being no matter how small of an increase of happiness he would give it some serious thought. Putting his paw down with a stomp, he knew he was going to have to think about it. ”Make Happy.” It what locked in his mind he was going to do it, but not before he found a way to pay her for her effort that she was going to have to put into him. Shifting the snow from around his paw as he pushed it back and forth. This idea of learning how to talk over again was a headache for him to even think about.
<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]