He can fly without wings.
[html]

Sorry, kinds seems like I didn't tie up the post very well on this one. >< WC:199

"Yous can't give it to her." Range said, keeping his eyes on the box. His large heart was torn, where was mommy? "Wheres she? Wheres my mum?" To the untrained eye, this would just look like a fussy baby throwing a hissy fit. But Range was really quite upset.

The pup squirmed until the blanket unraveled, the stood up on the old couch, directing his staring towards his father. Did Melee know? "You can't like Nayru. Yous like my mummy! Why isn't she here?" No one had lied directly to him, but no one made him aware of the situation, either. "We're a broken family.." His yipping and squeaking was done; realizing all of his father's answers were indirect.

<style type="text/css">
.rangeboat b {font-weight:bold; color:#CDAD00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rangeboat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rangeboat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rangeboat {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ECDFBF; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/y1lad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#615E3F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread