Thurrummm
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: Shoulda told me I was this late on this thread ; ; omg I skipped right past it ; ;

Liliana nodded at the woman and they moved in, the stables was quiet for the time of day, though Liliana was sure most of the horses were probably asleep waiting for her to come and do what she always did. She moved to where there were a few stalls, that had horses without owners and she looked at Layla sizing her up, the only horse she had for her pregnant friend was a bay mare, who had a soft enough mouth to listen quite well. She looked over to Layla and smiled.

I have a nice horse for you, she has no name yet but I call her Starshine, she can be named something else of course.

She said opening the stall and leading the mare out. The evidence to why the horse was called starshine was that she had a star on the top of her head, but also a few unique white spots running along her leg, they weren’t big but quite noticeable. She looked to Layla again smiling.

so if it isn’t too much of a problem to get you down off of grace, this horse is much more understandable than my mare, she doesn’t get so antsy as Grace here does.

She said, moving to find a stool so that Layla didn’t have to jump down from the horse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread