He can fly without wings.
[html]

Poor baby! And no, it was perfectly fine :]

"What? What else would I do with it, then..." He trailed off, confused. Why was Range acting this way? Gideon couldn't understand what was in the pup's head, exactly, and why he was acting so oddly all of a sudden. It was news to him that Nayru wasn't his mother, but he didn't think that such news would affect the whelp so deeply. He swallowed hard and stared down at the youth, unsure of what to say next.

Before he could get anything else out Range was talking again, demanding to know where his mother was and calling them a broken family. "We're not a broken family. Look, I've provided for you and have been teaching you the right things..you don't need a mother. I can be both" He said. He was hurt; they weren't a broken family. "It's not a normal family...but we're a family anyway, Range. I grew up without a mother or a father and I'm doing fine"

He had known that this day would come. He wished that Melee were there so that he could talk to her as well, but that would likely come at a different day. "Your mother left you when you were born...just as mine died after I was born. We both don't have mothers. But you don't need a mother...you have me and you have your pack." That was what he was trying to explain. He didn't need that horrible wolf that had abandoned him. Gideon had grown up with Conor and Bris as parent-figures and he was doing just fine.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread