Bumpy Rocks
[html]
OOC: Shaw is stinky

-----

Marahute ruffled her feathers at Tobias as he flew away, and looked back at Seyonne He is a grumpy old bird,Though the bird didn’t know why she was sticking up for him. Niro was sighing with some relief, glad that Marahute liked it with him, though he was sure to give Tobias some special treatment from now on… he wanted to find a better way to catch and train the animals.

Thank you, I think things will be fine, I have always known he was an unhappy bird, just wish I could do more for us to work together. More as partners than me having the cage to poor guy up…

Niro said, his mood was no longer the happy excited wolf but one who’d been deflated, he looked over at the fox and smiled.

You have given me much to think about my friend, though I think I have wasted your time enough now, it was nice meeting you, hopefully we meet again and I will be on better terms with Tobias

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread