Bumpy Rocks
[html]

+3 OOC: if you need a change or anything let me know!!

Niro was healing up little by little, being able to take longer trips without his crutch finally, and he was focusing on the things that made him happy, both Amaranth and his birds. Today he was focusing on his birds as Amaranth was at her uncles training once more, she was always training, but she did something that kept her mind off of her own thoughts, and that was what seemed to matter. Niro did the same thing, for he had his own troubling thoughts.

Today he was out on the shattered coast, a not so happy reminder of his own life, yet he kept coming back to it, he didn’t know why, nor did he care, he just felt comfortable here. Though he knew if he slipped and fell on a rock, his healing process would start all over again, but he was being careful, and he knew the birds enjoyed flying over the sea. He had both of his birds out today as he did everyday, he was trying to get the trust of Tobias back, the hawk had lost it when Niro was stuck in his lupine form sulking his mind away. It was going better than Niro had thought, though it had been over a month since he started actually trying, and only a week since he’d been letting the bird fly in open air, he seemed content coming back to Niro now, most of the time on his own call. Marahute, however, she was his watchbird, if there was someone there and she didn’t trust them, well, she’d make sure to come right down. She was Niro’s hatchling, and though she was very young she was quite a big bird, she’d still had some growing room as well for Niro knew that as a fledgling, she wouldn’t get to her full and true height until she was nearly two years old.

Niro was sitting on a rock, gazing up at the sky, watching his birds, though they were nowhere near each other, they both had a dislike for one another, but he watched as the smaller of the two dived down to the water and splashed it as though it were playing, but Niro knew the only way the redtail would actually touch the freezing water was if there was a fish near its surface, and sure enough Niro saw the glint of silver scales in the sunlight. Tobias was definitely going to eat on his own tonight. Marahute would normally fish, but it seemed she was more content in soaring in the sky than making her feet freezing cold.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: Looks great. :] Kinda short reply, sorry. Happy belated birthday as well, don't know how I missed that yesterday.

Not much would bring Seyonne willingly back to the great big ocean. It helped that this wasn't the exact scene of his near drowning, too, but the thing that finally brought him in was a golden eagle sharing its airspace with another raptor. He had never actually seen a golden eagle, or at least not up close, but he knew this was one because of his love for all birds. He started off across the sand, determined to get closer to the strange pair overhead. He ran face first into a rock before he took his eyes off the eagle, and when he did that he noticed the luperci below the birds. The sight of the stranger made him hesitate, but peering out from behind the rock he had just crashed into made him feel foolish, so he continued confidently. After all, anyone bird watching was immediately a step above most others in his mind.

At a respectable distance away he stopped, glanced at the ocean warily, then hopped onto a rock before speaking in the high speech. "Hello." He awkwardly paused when he realized he hadn't planned more than that part of the conversation out. He continued just before the pause could get long enough to warrant a wordy reply though. "I noticed the birds, and thought I would... investigate, I guess. I like birds." Wow, he was one smart cookie. He was ashamed for making every fox that ever lived sound like a dunce. He wasn't good with strangers though, so had nothing to add and no way to smooth over his retarded introduction. He mentally shrugged it off as best he could and hoped that the luperci wouldn't think too lowly of him.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: Smile

Niro barely noticed the start of the fox’s greeting, he only snapped out of his daydream when he heard the rest of what he was saying, Niro looked over at the fox and smiled. He had found himself much more confident in speaking to other animals lately, it was as though the social barrier he’d had when he first came was gone entirely.

yes birds are beautiful creatures.

Niro said, then made a sharp quick whistle and he turned his attention back to the fox, he’d never been near one so this was new to him, he was curious and interested in what the fox was like, so he liked birds? Well that was surely a plus on Niro’s own account. The falconer wished to have more friends to talk about birds with. Marahute came first, as she wasn’t hoarding a fish to herself, though Tobias did come he landed further away to eat his catch. Marahute instinctively landed on Niro’s shoulder, though he was in his optime form the bird was still too big for it, or getting there. Niro pulled his arm out wincing as her claws moved so she had more room, but when she settled in she was better about them.

My name is Niro, and this is Marahute, and over there…

He pointed to Tobias who was nearly finished with his meal.

That’s Tobias. They are my companions.

Niro said proudly, though the redtail was more wild than anything he was very proud of his golden eagle who was basically his child. She stared at the fox, not with suspicion as she normally did but with interest, maybe she knew this fox wasn’t like her wolf partner, whatever the case Niro did feel relieved. He waited for the fox’s response, not sure what it would be though he did say he liked birds, now he could get a good close up view of two of them.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Seyonne couldn't help a smile that twitched at the edge of his muzzle. The birds were even grander up close. Sure, Tobias, as Niro introduced him, was a little ways away but Marahute wasn't and she was gazing at him intently. He couldn't help but wonder if all the stories his family told him of the raptors were true - that they stole kits that wondered too far away. Looking at Marahute's wicked talons he doubted it was a mere story. A small lump formed in his throat, and he swallowed it down. "Nice to meet you, Niro. I'm Seyonne. Marahute and Tobias are both wonderful." He glanced at Niro as he talked, but his eyes were mostly fixated on Marahute's. He batted an idea around in his head for a moment, then decided to follow through. "Hello." He chirped at Marahute in low speech. He had never talked to a raptor before though, so his speech was that of a songbird. Maybe she would still understand.

He glanced at Niro, trying to gauge his reaction to his chirping. "Yes, I know low speech, though I'm more accustomed to lesser birds." He shrugged like it was no big deal and to him it wasn't. Sometimes he forgot that most others didn't know low speech. It was such a constant in his life - he loved his conversations with birds - that it came naturally. He started talking again quickly, hoping Niro wouldn't make too big a deal of his gift (even though he was proud and wouldn't mind the attention really). "You and Marahute seem close. And Tobias too, since he did react to your whistle." He itched to get closer to both birds, but resisted because of the chance that he get an eye poked out with beak or talon. He forced himself to focus truly on Niro and took in the feathers, earrings, and mohawk. This was his first conversation with an Mudbloods outside of their lupus form, and it was a little weird. His eyes traveled to the barely visible tattoo on Niro's arm, and Seyonne flexed his paw with his own tattoo on the underside. He wondered if Niro's tattoo had a story like his did.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

+3 OOC: it’s quite difficult to see Niro’s tattoo, though in your case he can see a bit of Niro’s skin as he is looking up against the fur, but just letting you know Big Grin he can still see it just not that well cause of the fuuurrrrr it’s everywhere hehe

Marahute seemed to have entranced the fox, and Niro couldn’t help but smile at the fact. The fox did speak to Niro though his gaze never seemed to leave the large bird, but suddenly Marahute seemed to take even more interest. She stared at the fox who’d greeted her in low speech her big eyes blinked before she voiceds her own song, a very quiet one.

“You Speak?"

Her eyes seemed entranced by the fox , though she never left the wolf’s arm. Niro himself had not understood what had just happened between them until Seyonne spoke up saying he was able to speak the low speech. This made Niro’s mind reel, could this mean he could get answers to how his birds felt about him? He was afraid though as he’d mostly kept Tobias in a cage, the only free bird around was Marahute and that was because she was born in Niro’s hands.

You have quite a nice gift then, I would love to know low speech myself, it might make things much easier to train the birds.

He said, he was nothing like his sister who would get all bubbly and excited over the whole idea of a new language, Niro got excited often enough about his birds and the fox’s next words did put pride into Niro’s own heart. Though Tobias wasn’t probably any more fond of Niro than he was an empty stomach. Niro knew the bird would not stay if Niro didn’t feed him as well as he did.

Marahute was hatched by me, I’d acquired her in an excursion. I’d found a nest with not three but four eggs. In a way I saved one bird from being killed or doing it in any case. She’s my baby, Tobias… well he’s around for the food really.

He smiled looking up at the bird who was now finished eating. He stayed further away though not wanting to get too close. Niro didn’t bother trying to make the bird do anything he was just glad he was staying withing close proximity.

Marahute seems to have taken a great interest in you it seems.

Niro said, still astonished by the low speech that had just been exchanged.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Ehehe. Whoops. XD

Seyonne, proud that Marahute had understood him, whispered seductively to the bird quickly. "Yes. Though usually to far less wonderful birds." A little flattery worked wonders on many birds. Then he realized that Niro had mentioned how knowing low speech would be useful. He immediately shied away mentally from the thought of teaching. "I wish I could teach you, but it's not really something that can be taught I'm afraid." He was lying a little since he hadn't actually tried to teach anyone before. However, he did learn it by himself and figured that if Niro tried hard enough he might be able to as well. Then again, maybe it was more of a 'lesser' creature thing. He had only met one other fox, and a cat named Element, that knew low speech. The fox he knew was his sister who loved birds almost as much as him. He felt bad mentioning this to Niro, though, and instead whistled hello in low speech again. Two quick notes slurred together and rising fairly highly in pitch. Simple. "That means 'hello', though, and is pretty easy to get the hang of." He repeated it once more for good measure. "The rest I learned from watching and listening. It's not easy, but I doubt it's impossible for you." He smiled, hoping he actually sounded confident in the Mudbloods's ability to learn low speech.

Listening rather sadly to Niro's story of how he happened upon Marahute as a companion, he nodded in a knowing way. "Nature can be harsh, it's true. It's amazing what can be accomplished in groups, and how lucky packs are to have so many hunting for the young." Having once belonged to a pack, of sorts, he thought back for a moment on how several groups of kits could be brought up in one year versus those foxes living a more solitary life having trouble raising two or three by themselves. Once he had happened upon a dead kit, and had buried it in respect. The next day he had found it uncovered and half eaten. Nature truly was harsh. "I'm sure Marahute is grateful for the life you have given her, and Tobias too." He paused, considering how to phrase his next question. "What kind of life do you give them? I mean, what do you three do together?" His mind swung to a picture of a cage he had seen in a bird book once. Did he keep them in cages? Was there even an alternative? His mind reeled and he decided to stop trying to guess and simply wait for a response.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC:

Marahute did like the words of the fox, though she was still a baby in terms of her age so flattery still had little to do with much, but it was always nice to get it. “I have not heard a four legger speak before” she admitted turning her head sideways a little. Niro shook his head at the fact the man couldn’t teach Niro.

Oh I may have said I wanted to learn, but I have much too much on my plate for something like that to add onto.

He said, defensively, he had not tried to hint that he wanted the fox to teach him how. he didn’t think that it would be appropriate for him to make such assumptions towards someone he’d never met before. He listened to the little speech about things being better living in a group, although the fox didn’t know the way of some birds, as Niro knew that only one chick in the roost would live undoubtedly and that would have been the strongest. At his question Niro smiled.

It is a partnership really, I’ve trained, and still am to scout for prey, large or small. They can easily kill the small prey but it take a wolf or many for the large, in return I keep them fed sheltered, warm and in my hopes happy.

Niro didn’t mention that he did have to cage Tobias, but for the most part the bird was free until the evenings. He still had his free spirit about him and though it made Niro selfish he knew he needed the bird. Marahute on the other hand tended to stay with him at all times, even had her own perch in his cave home. She was trusted more because she thought Niro was her parent.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Sorry this took a few days.

Seyonne smiled ever so slightly as Marahute spoke to him. "Yes, well it's hard to learn your language. I do love birds so I was determined to do so." He was happy that this great bird was holding a conversation with him. He was pleased once again at the fact that Niro didn't expect him to teach. The luperci seemed hurt that he suggested it, but he wasn't sure how to smooth it over so didn't try. His head tilted to one side in confusion as Niro answered his question. "What kind of prey do they get by themselves?" He could only think of fish and maybe rabbits or smaller birds. "Do they hunt in the water mostly? Or on land?" He looked towards the ocean, shivering slightly. He had no love of that water. Streams he could deal with, he even liked the way the water parted around his paws and was oh so cool and refreshing.

He wondered what kind of strange creatures might live in the mighty ocean. Surely they had to be tough to survive such tumultuous waters. Was there anything out there that could swallow him, or even Niro, in one bite? Did the tiny fish that sometimes inhabited streams also live in the ocean? All these questions and more he wanted to ask Niro, or anyone really. However he was bad at admitted how ignorant he was. He could pass a test on land creatures and plants, but anything that happened to do with the ocean he knew nothing of. Except tides. He knew some about tides through first hand experience. It wasn't an experience he wished to repeat. He couldn't hide all of his questions though, and one slipped out. "What do you know about the ocean, Niro?" He was quiet and solemn as he spoke, mind slightly preoccupied. He was still listening though, and looked at Niro to show he was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: <3

Marahute ruffled her feathers in happiness as the fox once again flattered her. I have wondered if there were any of you four leggers who spoke the Language.She said, being who she was it was instinct to know it, there was nothing more to her. Niro couldn’t help notice her smug ruffle and was wondering what was being exchanged, but he was diverted from the question by a question from the fox.

They enjoy rabbits and small birds mostly, but I have seen Tobias munch on bug every once in a while… Marahute… if we were near a mountain, she could easily grab herself a goat, but I don’t’ think anything bigger than that. And no, they only hunt when the fish are near the surface, their feathers aren’t made for water diving, not like a seagulls.

Niro exclaimed. That did not stop them from enjoying the scaly animals, as he’d found out a while ago. Just thinking about it made his stomach turn, the last time he’d been out to sea was when he came here from Florida nine or ten months ago… he’d been seasick for the most part, but he did what he’d promised to the crew, and helped with their needs while he and his sister made their way into Cour des Miracles. Niro had no intentions of going back out to sea.

I do not know much about it, what little of the ocean I’ve traveled has always been so close to the shore… I just know that it is vast… endless and dangerous.

He shuddered at the thought as he remembered the two small storms he had been in, but he had heard from the sailors that those storms were nothing compared to the hurricanes or tropical storms they got further out to sea.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Seyonne could tell that Marahute was pleased, and couldn't help but smile. He didn't want to push the bird though, so didn't reply. He merely shrugged nonchalantly. He wanted to ask Marahute questions, did she like living with Niro? What was her favorite food? Did she get along with Tobias? Did she want a mate someday, and did she even know what that was? He couldn't help being curious. A tame eagle. It was beyond his imagining, and yet here she was. He could still sense the wild in her though, and more so in Tobias. The hawk was still keeping his distance and even though Seyonne wished he would come in closer, he also understood the bird's reluctance to do so.

He listened intently to Niro's reply to his first question. "A goat? And still young! Marahute is quite the bird. The bit about fish made sense, and he felt slightly foolish for not thinking about how the feathers of water birds were different. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't sure he had ever talked to a water bird. What kind of insight to the ocean could they give him? He listened to Niro's second reply and sensed an uneasiness about the ocean in Niro. The word "endless" made a lump form in his throat. How would Niro even know? Then he realized he had said something about traveling the ocean. Seyonne, knowing nothing of boats, was thoroughly perplexed. He had already asked so many questions, but couldn't help another. "What do you mean, you traveled the ocean? Is it ever safe to do so? I haven't had any good relationships with the ocean myself..." He drifted off, not wanting to share more. he wondered though, could luperci build things like the humans did with those hands of theirs? He couldn't recall anything about the ocean. He didn't remember ever seeing anything about the ocean. He had looked at a couple pictures in books, and since he couldn't read he couldn't get much from them, but surely he would remember things about something so vast and powerful. He certainly remembered his first hand experience with it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: crappy shaw post

------

Though the fox wished it, Tobias did not move so much as a foot near them. He wasn’t going to play along like Marahute was, he felt indignant that a fox knew the Speech, but wouldn’t vocalize it.

Oh She has not done it herself, but if she wanted to I have no doubts that she could.

Niro said to Sey’s astonished comment, Niro wished he could actually see the bird get a goat, but he doubted that it would be one of those once in a lifetime things that happened very rarely.

I traveled by boat, it’s safe enough, and our boat kept to the shore more anyway, I’ve never really been across the ocean though, I heard it could take a month to get from one continent to the next.

Niro said, not wanting to think about him being on a boat for that long, he’d been on his for a while, but it was one and a half weeks tops.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

ooc: Nyrr. Sorry it's short.

Seyonne wasn't entirely sure what a boat was, but he wasn't going to embarrass himself more. Sure, Niro seemed willing enough to answer his stupid questions, but his pride wouldn't let ask another. He nodded as though he understood, and thought for a second on the second half of the luperci's answer. A month? He couldn't help a small shiver as he thought about being trapped on the ocean for a month. Even if these boats were semi-safe, he didn't think his nerves could take that.

He made his mind switch gears, focusing back on Marahute again. His eyes flicked to Tobias, who was watching him intently, and he twittered in low speech just loud enough to be heard by the bird. "I understand that you may not trust me, but I must ask: how is life with Niro?" He looked back to Marahute. "And you, too, how do you like Niro?" His head tilted without him meaning it to, then he shook and looked to Niro sheepishly. "I asked them how they liked living with you... Hope you don't mind. I'll translate their answer if you'd like?" He felt that maybe he should have asked beforehand - after all Niro might not want to know, or think him intrusive. He kept his ears open for whoever may speak first.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The wolf had been quiet and Niro wasn’t sure what was going on. But it seemed that the fox was talking to the birds again. He could feel Marahute shift on him as she spoke herself, to him it was all gibberish but he was sure the fox knew. It is the only life I know… but he treats us well, we eat, that’s what matters Marahute spoke happily to the fox, though it was Tobias who was much more skeptical…All of you fourleggers are nothing but trouble. He moved his wings and took off. Niro knew the bird wouldn’t go too far but it seemed that the hawk was not happy with the situation, then he heard Seyonne tell him what he’d done, and Niro felt a wretch in his heart, had Tobias not been happy?

I’m a bit afraid about what they say… but they are almost as free as us…

He trailed off now feeling like a jailer, he was a wolf, who was using the birds without their permission… though he knew that Marahute hatched with him… she’d much more freedom than the hawk though. He was scared of the answer the fox had gotten.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

Seyonne smiled as Marahute spoke. She seemed happy enough, despite the fact that she knew no better, or worse, life. Tobias' answer made him feel bad for asking at all. He was trying to be nice to the bird, and couldn't grasp what it was that made Tobias so hostile. Had something happened in the past? Or was he simply wild enough to fear openly? Niro's voice was heartbreaking. The luperci obviously felt bad, maybe even terrible. Seyonne felt bad himself for asking the birds and especially Tobias, since of course Niro had only seen the hawk fly away in disgust. Not that his words were much better than his actions, but at least he hadn't openly said anything about Niro. Seyonne tried to think of how to phrase both bird's answers as nicely as possible and not lie outright.

"Don't feel bad. Marahute says that she's happy - she enjoys the food." He smiled, teeth flashing. "Tobias simply doesn't trust me, and didn't answer the question." Mostly true on Tobias' part, though he didn't think it'd be right to say exactly what the hawk had said. Surely Tobias didn't really mean it towards Niro anyways. If Tobias really hated Niro, he would risk the wild and simply fly away. He tried to explain this to Niro: "Tobias has to be happy with you, or he wouldn't be with you." He shifted on the rock he was perched on. He hoped Niro liked his translation. If the luperci didn't, then Seyonne would be responsible for putting doubts about his bird friends' quality of life. Hopefully Niro wouldn't pick up on his twisting of Tobias' answer and as for exactly what was said.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Shaw is stinky

-----

Marahute ruffled her feathers at Tobias as he flew away, and looked back at Seyonne He is a grumpy old bird,Though the bird didn’t know why she was sticking up for him. Niro was sighing with some relief, glad that Marahute liked it with him, though he was sure to give Tobias some special treatment from now on… he wanted to find a better way to catch and train the animals.

Thank you, I think things will be fine, I have always known he was an unhappy bird, just wish I could do more for us to work together. More as partners than me having the cage to poor guy up…

Niro said, his mood was no longer the happy excited wolf but one who’d been deflated, he looked over at the fox and smiled.

You have given me much to think about my friend, though I think I have wasted your time enough now, it was nice meeting you, hopefully we meet again and I will be on better terms with Tobias

[html]

ooc: Thread closed with this short!post I'm assuming?

Seyonne smiled slightly as Marahute stuck up for Tobias. This was a good sign - they were all friends. He looked towards Niro as he started to speak, though had no words of advice to offer. Seyonne could see that it pained the luperci to know that Tobias was unhappy. While Niro's unhappiness made Seyonne unhappy as well, it was also a good sign, since if Niro wasn't affected by Tobias' reaction, then nothing would change. He nodded at Niro's farewell. "Hopefully we shall meet again. I wish you the best, truly." He stood and shook quickly, before hopping down into the sand from his perch.

He looked to Marahute, then to Tobias, flying high above. "Goodbye, Marahute." He paused, then turned and walked away. It was awesome meeting such wonderful birds, and a good hearted luperci. Niro was one of the only lupreci he had met that wasn't crazy or out to get him. It was nice to see that not all luperci were enemies. He had things to think about just as Niro did. He wouldn't forget Niro or his birds, and he hoped that Niro wouldn't forget him. He slunk into the woods, hoping he would see them all again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]