Mentor?
Quote:- for clarification, under luperci, you could add "Mackenzie Valley Wolf" just so people can look it up easier. A google search didn't get as many hits as other species does! Smile

Thank you! She's done so now. <3

Quote:- 11'6 is very very tall! Smile check out this 'Souls size guide for a perhaps more accurate size chart for your character

Gimpy thought so. x3 She's trying to play Vikas and his family as abnormally large, is there any possible way Vikas can be larger than 7'6? Just by perhaps another few inches?

Quote:- in his biography, you could elaborate on the event that caused him to need metal support for his legs, since that is mentioned in appearance. It made me curious! Was this perhaps why he was bullied?

Ah, there's her bad memory again! Gimpy forgot about this story, she'll go add it now! Big Grin

Quote:- Kokopelli's size is an impossibility at 'Souls. You should check out the size guide for that as well. However, you could make him out to be the smallest possible coyote? Two feet is too little, unfortunately

Oh, she sees! Gimpy was told domestic dogs were allowed, and thought perhaps because Kokopelli was a basenji, a small domestic dog, two feet would be his tallest. She'll re-write him into a coyote. Cx

After she finishes taking your suggestions Gimpy will definitely be reading the information for most of the night. She'll probably be back with more questions. x3

Quote:Hey Gimpy! I read Vikas' profile and he sounds so awesome!! I'd LOVE to have a thread with you once you've settled in! I think he and Ykesha would get along swimingly. ^_^ Hit me up in PM if you want to post together!

Gimpy would love to thread with you! As soon as she's settled and more well-informed you'll get her pm. ^^

Messages In This Thread