Christmas Den
[html]

3+

He had been thinking quite a lot the last few days of what he would do when the den was completed. Davyn realized that most of the other wolves chose to live in cabins on the packlands. However, the den appealed more to him than a cabin would, although sturdy walls would have been useful with hanging up his art and plotting stories out. But he could do without all those things, since he would rather build his home, making it uniquely his.

Davyn shrugged. "In all honesty, I truly have no idea what I shall do in my new home. I have a picture in my head, of what it will look like when we are done digging, but the muses refuse to show me what it will be like when I take the first step over the thresh-hold..." He paused in his digging, meeting her eyes boldly. "I'd like to find someone to share all this with, but my main priority is to find some writing materials to begin writing again. I miss it. A lot. And the Valley has many stories to tell." Davyn knew that some of the stories would take some work to get to, but he wanted to know all of them, both the good and bad tales that this Valley held.

Davyn took to digging again, his silver head already partially underground. He positioned his head so that they could continue their stimulating conversation. This female was kind, polite. He could tell she had a hard time placing his accent and his mannerisms, but he wanted to learn about where she had come from, how she had come to the Valley, and who else he could learn the history of this place from...without getting his head ripped off.

"Would you be so kind, milady, as to tell me more about this place? I am a writer by trade, and would like to record the history of the Valley and its' occupants..."

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread