The sea knows my name
[html]

Out of Character

<3 WC:300+

In Character

It was getting late, far too late to stay out at the beach. It would have been finding if it was still summer, or even the other two seasons as long as the weather was still warm. However, it was ever so clear that it was still in the winter season. Noah couldn’t allow any member to stay out in the cold weather on his account. The male kept his nose down keeping track of what little scent he was able to pick up. Lifting his head at the sound of the pack member voice the male shrugged his shoulders with a grunt could smell many of scents some newer and most older however none where that that made up the scent of the pack now. ”I can nunn..nun..noieeee…not smell any uh..unn…one.” His voice cracked and stuttered, no matter how kind she was as just about everyone he had meet, he still just did not care for the sound of his own messed up voice. It just wasn’t something that said “I know what I am talking about” to Noah it said “I’m a stupid fool that cannot be trusted.” So he feared that others would view him with that in mind.

The Sawtooth could smell the warm scent of burning wood, however it smelled like it was an older fire, maybe one that was started earlier in the day that someone just let die. If that was the case the two might as well take full use of the cabin, after all he was not in plans to lay claims to a cabin anytime soon. He was more than happy sleeping in the farm house. Where the kitchen was and where the huge fire place was.

Coming to the door of the cabin the male lowered his head, pushing in front just a bit as he sniffed around the area with haste. Happy with not finding anything to off of the norm the male pawed at the door till it opened, pushing it open the male held it for her, as he dipped his head down.

<style>
.noahdancewicked p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.noahdancewicked b {color:#dedbee;}
.noahdancewicked-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.noahdancewicked-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DEDBEE; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahdancewicked-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.noahdancewicked {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DEDBEE; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread