Dancing through life
[html]

Rendall's sadness seemed to spread like a thick fog in the room. She regretted asking the question. It was always rude to ask of ones past. She then did something she herself was suprised at. She got up, walked over to the male, layed down next to him, and started to gently bathe behind his ears and neck. It had comforted her when she was little and it was her way of saying sorry."I'm....sorry. I did not mean to bring up such painful memories."She layed there for a momen. Comforting her friend in the fire light, everyone came from a horrid past, but sometimes, they never had a comfort zone, a place to escape to. They just had to learn to deal with it. She was glad she never had a life like that, and she knew she could never understand the pain of those who did. However, she could give them the comfort they never had.

Ren removed the small golden locket from her neck and set it in front of Noah."This was given to me by my mother before she passed on. She was killed by our alpha along with my father, murdered by a power hungry she-wolf that was afraid of who we were as luperci. We were never allowed to shift in pack lands either." It was a very long story that she didnt want to explain."Perhaps I'll share the whole story one day, for now, like you, I try to leave it in the past." She sat there for a while longer gently comforting the male and watching the flames. She remembered having to learn to shift on her own the month after her mother died. It was a long, scary, and painful proccess, but she some how managed to do it. After a while of mulling the subject around she had a more hopefully happier thought in her head. Like always she couldnt keep it to herself"Say, do you like necklaces? I found a pendent you might like." She smiled and went to her bow in the other room to retrieve it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread