Dancing through life
[html]

3+

Soft tender touches did alarm the male a bit, he knew she wouldn’t hurt him...or well he hoped that she wouldn’t bring him any harm. Flicking his ear and half up and both eyes jolting open he gave his nose a twitch just in case he could smell Lucifer or one of his chum little buddies. He knew she couldn’t possible allow her-self to fall to his level of hate and coldness, however odder things have happened. Without even a hint of a smell of Unwritten pack lands within her coat the male arced his neck around, almost wolf like hugging her arm.

With a slight chuckle as she told her story how her family was not allowed to shift, the silver male couldn’t help to find irony within that context. His family full of shifters, his grandmother cursed her lover and enemy with the illness that gifted him the body to shift. Noah’s whole family knew how to shift, and yet he was the one that seemed to inherit the gene to make his stupid, for Noah was quite sure that he wasn’t able to shift what so ever. Flating his ears against his head, and lowering his head down and pushing his eyes down also, he felt bad for laughing. ”My brother wouh..woohh…uuuuhhh..would make fun uh..uhff…off..of me if kn..nuh..nu..knew I couldn’t sh…hiittt…ffft….ttttttuuu…shift.” He let out a gasp of air fearing that she might not have understood his words, he feared that he was just going to have to stop talking because of his stutter getting worst.

Lifting his head the male looked at the charm upon the ebony babe’s necklace, the power that it held to her was great. Noah soft of wished that he had something that he could show off and be all like ‘look what my mom passed down to me’ when really all he had left to think of her by was these pack lands and she left them in a horrid state from what Jefferson had told him. Shame that his own mother would probably would never return to her throne and now he lived in her old lands without a family member that knew him well. With a nod he watched her as she moved about her house.

Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread