nothing's going to bring us down (p - bindu)
[html]

No worries. I was pretty busy myself anyways. :3

The teen smiled wryly. She could not picture Geneva swimming and breathing like a fish, although the woman's fur was a pretty gray like shimmering, round scales. Did Geneva like to swim? Bindu had never thought about it, so she'd never asked, and now she was regretting it a little bit. It was weird to think of Geneva having fun when the girl only saw her doing ... motherly things. Definitely not fun.

Bindu thought carefully about the woman's question, her dark eyes glancing around for inspiration. The wolfdog wanted to be outside today, to take advantage of her sudden courage. It might not come back for days and days, and right now the forest looked green and full of sunshine.

While gazing towards a cluster of trees, she saw a twitch of movement in the shadows of the forest floor and was seized with excitement. "Can you help me to hunt forest prey?" she asked. There were hares in the desert, and Bindu knew how to catch them, but one glance at the forest told her that it hunting here was different than it was there.

The dog girl was also curious to see Geneva hunt. The hunt as Bindu knew it was a wild, instinctual thing, and, like swimming, she couldn't imagine Geneva doing it. It was a drastic change from the normal, kind-hearted wolfess that walked through the ranch house on graceful feet.

<style>
.bindu-d92 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bindu-d92 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bindu-d92 b {color:#F4E6B2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bindu-d92 {background-color:#6D5C39; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... dugift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DBBD7D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20190D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.bindu-d92-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread