Canidae
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I hope you don't mind my jumping in quick while I was online :]

New members had been popping up here, there, and everywhere, and the alabaster wolf had found herself at the border more often than she was at home any more. She had tried to take a break from the constant border-watching a few weeks earlier, but that had proven to be risky. They'd had a few strangers around the border and her own son had wandered outside of the lands while chasing after a foreign pup. So she was a little obsessive about the borders nowadays, checking them as often as she could. Anathema was a new pack and she wanted to be aware of what was going on at the borders and within the pack itself at all times.

Naniko was making her usual rounds when she came across the pair. She walked on two feet, as was normal for her, without clothing with the exception of a weapons belt that held a few daggers and pouches. A twine necklace adorned the tall female's neck, a leather pouch hanging from it; her gris-gris. She approached the pair, observing their body language and the way that they were speaking to each other. When she found the opportunity to she spoke up, clearing her throat beforehand. "Who've we got here, Theodore?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread