we walk into the tide
[html]
Yes Smile sswm 296

He was pleased to see the young male’s interest remain as the topic had shifted and evolved to something slightly different. It could be an interesting learning experience for them both, and could strengthen the bond between the two males as well. A gentle nod was given to the youth before him, and then his sunset gaze fell down on the cooling rabbit between them. It was not a particularly healthy animal, but there was a decent amount of meat on it. He remained impressed by Saul’s performance today, and the least he could do, he thought, was to offer the youth a nice meal. He had not been oblivious of Saul’s silent offer, but the prize belonged to the hunter that had brought down the prey. He did not want to refuse the kind gift, but they could feast on lovely rabbit meat together and celebrate the small yet very successful hunt.

”Very well then, I will fetch a few books later and see if I can find a guide for us to use,” the golden leader replied, rising from his seated position, flexing weary limbs slightly as they seemed to have stiffened somewhat. ”How about we go home and make a lovely meal out of your rabbit?” The leader beamed at the promising youth before him, giving the young one a small bow of respect. ”I’ll carry it for you, hunter.” The alpha bowed down and took the dead meat in his jaws before turning around and starting the short walk home to the house that he shared with the Stormbringers. He looked forward to see Bris’ triumphant face. It was with a touch of sadness he took these achievements though, for the children had grown up much too quickly.

Table by James<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread