Grandpa tell me about the good old days
OC: Why hullo there Smile WC:321

The husky marked female watched at the child came running up towards her bag, Pontiac watched the child as she raised her eye brow, and she wasn’t sure what to think this child at her bag. She shifted around on her feet, as she brought her arms up to her chest crossing them hand over hand. She watched the white lady that was calling out for the child that was named Juju, odd name but who was she to make thoughts about a name of a child. With a small tug at the side of her lip that tan and white lady lifted her hand off her chest as she waved it. ”No, no there’s no need. He’s just a pup.” Pontiac did still have a part of her that loved seeing children playing and having fun, but she was still bitter about giving her heart out to someone only for him to go missing. She waved her hand flicking her red tinted hair off her shoulder. ”I’m Pontiac D'Angelo. She spoke with her naturally fluttery voice, as her eyes shifted around watching the shadows that scared her so badly.

Picking up her bag and she rolled it over onto her shoulder, she fixed her hat again lowering it so eye contact couldn’t be clearly made for either female. ”I’m looking for a pack to join, might you have a spot open?” She shifted around on her feet again as she felt the bag shift and move around, till it settled upon her back she stood up with a smile upon her face, feeling her back crack. ”I’m pretty good at cooking food, as long as someone is will to catch it. “ She had a few other talents but she could not find it within her to have all of her talents be put out on the line right now. She eyed the child as she gave him a wink.

Messages In This Thread