Grandpa tell me about the good old days
Character Name: Pontiac D'Angelo
Character Birthdate (including year): June 1, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci baby :>
Species: Wolf mix
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Brintan90020
Currently played characters: Noah
How you found 'Soul: I live here

She moved with the darkness that brought fear into her heart and chilled her bones. Her hat sat upon her head as her ice blue eyes scanned the lands. The scent of her little mate arose to her nose, pasting it warming scent on the inside of her nose wall. It was a welcoming sent a scent of comfort, to know that her sister her idol was nearby. Moving into the area from what use to be the lands of loners, now was clearly marked with the strong scent of her sister and some other wolf. Stopping on the outskirts the female lifted her muzzle up sniffing moving to the border lines, she wouldn’t dream of walking in her sister’s lands without a welcome from one of her members.
White legs moved into line with the markings as she rolled her old brown sac off her shoulder, plopping it down onto the ground. With the snow upon the ground the bag made a crunching sound as the two meet on the frozen surface. Pontiac brushed a stand of her wild red tinted bangs out of her face as she sniffed again, the warm air of her breath showed in the chilly winter moonlight night. Reaching up and pushing her hat forwards, slowly bringing her fingers down she rubbed the rim of the hat, it was smooth in some spots while others she had worn the siding off.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Yay! Ponti is back! *throws year younger sister that was never met at*; 374 words

Sele was slowly becoming less and less of a recluse though she had yet to venture away from Anathema's lands. Still, she was meeting with outsiders frequently enough. But then again this was thanks to Juju. The boy would rather be out and playing in the snow rather than tucked away safe and warm within the caves. Because of that Sele was to be found out and about through the trees and chasing after the energetic young boy. Again that was the case for this time as well. Then again he was also easier to put to bed after he spent his time running about and wasting energy.

She walked on her hands as the pup leaped along from one snow pile to the next. With his thick coat, thanks to his father's genes, the cold wasn't bothersome to his and so he was enjoying his time out playing. From his play his copper back had started to be dusted with white as the snow had settled there. Sele could just laugh softly at his antics and shake her head as she followed after him, walking on her hands as always.

A sudden, new scent attracted his attention and he darted in that direction, leaving his mother to catch up. "Where are you going now Juju?" She called after him as he followed. Juju stopped at the bag that had been placed on the ground not too far of a distance away from where he had just been playing. He didn't notice the older female that it belonged to as he sniffed at it before reaching out to try and catch the strap in his teeth to that he could tug on it, trying to drag his prize away. "That doesn't belong to you Juju." She scolded her son in a gentle tone before angling her head to the side to be able to somewhat look up at the other female as she approached. "Sorry about that." She apologized before having dropped her feet to the ground from her handstand position as she had gotten close. Immediately following the placement of her feet on the ground she dropped to sit on her knees. "Leave that alone Juju and come on over here and apologize."

[/html]
OC: Why hullo there Smile WC:321

The husky marked female watched at the child came running up towards her bag, Pontiac watched the child as she raised her eye brow, and she wasn’t sure what to think this child at her bag. She shifted around on her feet, as she brought her arms up to her chest crossing them hand over hand. She watched the white lady that was calling out for the child that was named Juju, odd name but who was she to make thoughts about a name of a child. With a small tug at the side of her lip that tan and white lady lifted her hand off her chest as she waved it. ”No, no there’s no need. He’s just a pup.” Pontiac did still have a part of her that loved seeing children playing and having fun, but she was still bitter about giving her heart out to someone only for him to go missing. She waved her hand flicking her red tinted hair off her shoulder. ”I’m Pontiac D'Angelo. She spoke with her naturally fluttery voice, as her eyes shifted around watching the shadows that scared her so badly.

Picking up her bag and she rolled it over onto her shoulder, she fixed her hat again lowering it so eye contact couldn’t be clearly made for either female. ”I’m looking for a pack to join, might you have a spot open?” She shifted around on her feet again as she felt the bag shift and move around, till it settled upon her back she stood up with a smile upon her face, feeling her back crack. ”I’m pretty good at cooking food, as long as someone is will to catch it. “ She had a few other talents but she could not find it within her to have all of her talents be put out on the line right now. She eyed the child as she gave him a wink.
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Heya, yay for D'Angelo take over! And figured that it would be alright to go on and get a leader to make titling and playtime quicker as long as you don't mind; 501 words

Juju looked to his mom when the older female said it was okay for him to play but Sele just shook her head. Looking all pouty the pup moved over to sit next to his mother and offered up the apology as he had been told to do. "He still has to learn to listen and behave." Though she didn't have too many problems with the boy. He did what he was told without too much of a fuss and so he actually had quite a bit of leeway. But still there was no need for him to be chewing on the other female's bag that she clearly used often. Had it not been obvious that the bag was claimed and in use then Sele wouldn't have minded if he played with it. Still, she didn't want this newcomer to get the wrong impression.

Though once the name was given she couldn't help but to look eager. "Pontiac!? Nani told me about you! I'm Selene. We have the same mom and dad. This here is my son, Juju." Until this moment Pontiac had only been a story. Selene's tail wagged eagerly as she looked up at her older sister, studying what she could see of the female. Of course Sele looked identical to Kae just as Helios had come out a replica of Roman, strange how that had worked out. Still, she hadn't seen her brother since she had left all of that behind.

Sele nodded her head eagerly to the question. "I'm sure we do. You are family so of course Nani won't turn you away." At least that was the value that had been established so far. The pack shared blood and so they were all family. She turned her head to look down at her son and speak to him. "Juju, go find Nani and tell her that Pontiac is here." Normally she wouldn't care which leader Juju found, just whichever he got to first. Though this time she wanted her sister. She figured that Nani would be as surprised and happy to see Pontiac as she was.

She watch Juju scamper off to go find his aunt before she turned her attention back to her sister. "Where have you been? We are living in the caves just through the trees here. Nani is the leader so you don't have to worry about being turned away. You don't even have to go through the blood sharing ceremony because you are already family." She spoke eagerly and with barely any pause. But as soon as she realized what she was doing she grew quiet so that the other could speak and gave a sheepish smile up at her. She had let her excitement get the better of her and had forgotten her manners. It wasn't as if her questions could be answered if she kept right on talking anyways. And of course she wanted to hear her sister's tales. She wanted to know all about her and her travels.

[/html]
I will edit my title once I log into that account Smile
WC:381
[html]
Pontiac was still very bitter about finding a love and losing it. Her heart still had a weakness for the dingo look-a-like male that vanished around the same time that Naniko did. It crushed the tan and white female, but the one thing that wasn’t forced to change was her feeling about children, and how pure that they were. ”Give him time and he will, after all he is still just a child. Pontiac had wanted to be the pack’s pup sitter when she lived in the valley, but somehow never quite made it that far to get to have such an honor to acquire that co-rank. Though the white lady was looked upon by the child with great love and respect so it was not as though she never allowed the child the time to play and misbehave, but Pontiac love to spoil the children and then spend them back home to their mothers or fathers. She was great like that.

With a nod as the white female spoke about where her blood line was, the joiner gave a nod. ”They just pack up and leave you too?” So she was just still a little bitter about the whole matter still, if it wouldn’t have been for Fatin she might not have been here today, she took the child in when she washed up on the shores of Jadded Shadows. She shook her head, maybe this female had a better time with the two parents then what her or Naniko did. ”Sorry. They just packed up one day and left Naniko and I.” She took her finger grabbing a lock of her hair as she twisted her finger around it, and then started to rub the hair between her index finger and her thumb.
”I lived in Phoenix Valley with Naniko and when she left I took her pups in with my unofficial mate, he vanished and I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran off to try to find Naniko. Clearly I failed on that task. I’m glad I did though. It looks like she’s doing great.” Pontiac looked around; her sister had found a wonderful place to make a pack. She was always the leader between the two, and Pontiac was just fine with following in her sister’s shadow.
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

<3333 Pontiac :]] wc: 575

She'd had a hard life, but had learned a lot throughout it. She had first been abandoned by her parents then had become lost. She had gone out looking for her sister after Roman and Kaelyn had left and had ended up falling off of a cliff. Naniko was lucky that Iskata had been there to find her; she'd had a broken leg and had been in shock, and there was no telling what would have happened to her if the Clouded Tears wolf hadn't found her that day. She had brought her back to her pack and had asked Laruku if she could stay, which had given Naniko a pack to grow up in and sort of a family.

Much had happened since then, but she still felt that she owed her beginning to Iskata Sadira. Thinking about her deceased adopted parent made her think about her adopted siblings, Kansas being the only one still left around these parts. Icarus had disappeared in the fire and Ember had recently departed her pack, for what reason she did not know.

Luckily, she had been discovering many of her long lost family members lately. Her pool of relatives had been slowly but steadily growing ever since she had become reunited with Selene. It was great to get to meet the ones that she hadn't met yet and to learn about what had happened to those she knew from before. Naniko now found herself surrounded by many more D'Angelos than ever before.

The pale female was spending more time at the borders than she usually did due to the influx of joiners that Anathema had been experiencing lately, and today was no exception to that. She had checked in at the den and found Scorpius missing, out having adventures of his own no doubt, and had then headed back out toward the borders of the mountain territory.

She could see the pair at the border as she came down from the mountain despite the fog that surrounded the upper portion of the peaks, and began to run a little faster to get to them. Naniko couldn't tell who they were from the distance away that she had been but guessed one of them to be Selene; one was just as white as the Angela herself, the other similar colors but boasting tan markings in places.

As she came through the trees she realized exactly who was at the borders of her new pack and she stopped, dumbfounded. Pontiac? She hadn't thought that she would ever see her litter-mate again after she had left; she'd returned but hadn't come across her yet. She had assumed that the female had disappeared just as she had, as Harlowe hadn't said anything about meeting Pontiac and she didn't think that Larkspur had met her.

"I..well! Pontiac! How are you? Where have you been? I haven't come across any of my pups except for Harlowe, but he didn't say anything about you...did you leave as well? I see you've met Selene, our other sister!" She said. The female was on two legs and she longed to put her arms around both of her sisters and hug them to her, but she wasn't sure about if it would be alright. They wouldn't be separated again, that was for sure. The family really was back together. "Did you come here to join, sister?" She asked. Pontiac would be accepted into the pack without question.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 500 words

Sele knew just what that was about. She had lost her older son as well as her mate. Tragedy wasn't lost on her. All she had left from her mate was Juju so it was no wonder she had taken to keeping him close. She wanted to keep an eye on him to make sure that she didn't lose him as well. She didn't think that she could take another upset so soon. Just one more loss could possibly end up pushing her over that very delicate edge.

"I know. He is a good boy." And she really believed that. She was proud of Juju. Her older children had gone through strict lessons as well and learned to listen at a young age. That was just life growing up in the cult. A schedule was kept. Though once the things on the schedule were complete there was free time to do whatever else was wanted. The exact structure wasn't here in Anathema but it was close enough to what Sele was used to that she felt at ease.

"You know dad!? What is he like? I've never met him. Helios was said to look exactly like him and Nani has his eyes. All I ever heard were stories about him. Mom was always sick so she never even knew I was around. Mom's brother was the one that took care of us. I had come to find dad but found Nani instead." She didn't have any better of a time with their parents than her older siblings had. They weren't around for her either. But at least they got to know dad. That was something that she had always wanted. She had even left Nani because she heard that her dad was nearby and took off to find him. It was how she had ended up in the cult, as well as trying to escape the illness of her Alpha that she blamed herself for. She still had the marks lining her hip to remind her of the incident and her involvement in it.

She looked on excitedly as Juju came back with Nani. It was like a small family gathering. If only Helios was around as well... Still this was enough for her. She knew that Nani would be excited as her. The family was slowly coming back together and it felt good. They would all live here and be close to each other. "Pontiac, do you have pups as well?" She found herself curious. She knew Nani did and she had her own. So it only made since to her for her other sister to have had a couple of litters as well. She was eager to get to know more about Pontiac. And maybe more about her dad instead of just the delusions that her mother had. This pack was growing and seemed to mostly be made up of the D'Angelo clan. Sele had never realized the family was so large but was finding herself pleasantly surprised.

[/html]
[html]
OC:528

It was such a join to the pack-less female to see the white finger coming out of the mountains parting though the trees like a god sent heavenly figure to come down from the tops of the hills and to bless the two sisters with her presents. The husky marked female picked up her scent as he lifted her hat off her head letting it fall back onto her furry red hued long mane. Pontiac knew what she was seeing, she couldn’t have been happier to see her sister, every time they seen each other it was as if they had been apart for years, and every time they saw each other it was just as sweet as the last time. The husky marked hybrid couldn’t help it as her bag dropped to the ground as she screamed out in joy seeing her sister powerful and mighty coming down out of the hills. She smiled as the white angel came down putting an arm around both of her sisters, not by pack but by blood. ”I had to, first you left, and then Ty stopped coming around. I couldn’t take it. Everyone that I loved up and left me again. I went hunting for you, but I guess by the smell of the lands, that you found our sister and a few other family members and brought them back here.” She rolled her head to rest upon her litter mate’s shoulder as she smiled over at Selene, as she just enjoyed this time with her sisters right now. ”Yeah I can’t stand being away from you Nani. You’re my litter mate, it’s like you are a half of me and without you I feel lost.”

Pontiac looked over to where Selene was, on the other side of her sister’s arm. ”When he was around, great. But he left when Nani and I where both pretty young. He came back once very short lived with mom, but he didn’t say anything. Just kinda stood there like mom’s back up.” the tan and white female fought with her memory to re-call any other information that might help Selene with making a image of their father in her mind. Sadly Roman wasn’t really around that much. He was just kind of a blimp on her radar if that. A hand lowered her to her stomach brushing it lightly as she picked up her bag and moved it in front of her.”Ermmm…No. I’ve been trying to save my-self for that right man. Stupid hun?!” She chuckled as she lifted her head up off Naniko shoulder. She wanted to have at least a litter of her own, she knew the name that she wanted to have, she had a boy and a girl name picked out just to play safe. However she was starting to feel that she would never find that mister right to have children with. She was starting to figure she was going have to find Mr. Right now that wasn’t bad looking for her to have any luck at having pups, but then she would have to be so drunk to even allow her-self to fall to that level.
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Woot! Accepted! PPing them walking into the territory if that’s OK! wc: 435

She could hardly believe that this was happening, that her life was turning out this way. Naniko wouldn’t change in her ways, that was for certain, but she would definitely be much happier with both of her sisters here and would show that. She did think of Helios as well, wondering where he was and if he even knew that his three sisters were here, but that was something that she would try and speak with Selene with privately. Naniko wanted to try and find him if she could…perhaps send out some animals to look for him. Birds would be best, as they could fly over long distances, but it would only work if the male knew lowspeech and could communicate with the birds in turn. It was an idea, at least. She didn’t want to send anyone else out to look for him…she wanted to keep them all here, safe, where they belonged.

”I had a son while I was away, Scorpius D’Angelo. I’m sure you’ll run into him soon as you get settled in.” She motioned for her sisters to follow her into the lands, pulling away from the hug. ”It’s OK that you left, too. I understand. I’m just so happy to have us all together now. That’s what matters. I feel the same way about both of you…I don’t even know what to do with myself right now, I’m so excited and happy to have my family here with me.” Pontiac then went on to explain that Roman had come back once or twice but hadn’t been back since then. She nodded, vaguely remembering the time that Roman had returned. ”I barely even remember him. He’s not really important to me, though, not any more. I have you guys.”

She wondered what types of adventures Pontiac had been on while she had been away. Naniko had been through a lot, with getting her foot trapped in that hunter’s trap and meeting Azalea…then finding the cult pack and becoming accepted in it. When she had first seen Selene she hadn’t known that the beautiful white wolfess was her sister, but had found out later on. She’d also met Demi and little Juju had been born while she was there. Then the tribunal had been poisoned and Naniko had been accused of being behind some of it due to the fact that she dabbled in poisons and was learning about them. She hadn’t been the one to do it, though, and had fled the lands with Selene, Azalea, and the two pups to find new territory to set up their own pack on.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 323 words

While she enjoyed being reunited with both of her sisters she had to wonder what it would mean for her. Would she still have Nani's ear or would she be replaced by Pontiac? After all Pontiac was her litter mate and she was just some clingy kid sister that couldn't do anything. Would Nani start ignoring her in favor of Pontiac now? The negative thoughts continued to parade through her head but she tried not to allow them to show on her face. No, she still tried to show that everything was fine and dandy. That she was happy all the time. But none of that was true. She just didn't feel any of that. And it became more and more tiring for her when she tried to pretend. She felt to be slowly crumbling away inside.

She listened to her sister's words about their father. They didn't seem to know much about him either. All she had ever managed were just scraps about him and nothing that was solid. No one seemed to know much about him or where he might be. Perhaps he had died as their mother had. "Mom was sick for awhile then she died." She added on the only bit of news that she knew to share. It probably wouldn't matter much to them though. Didn't seem they had a good relationship with their parents. But they are least knew a bit more than Selene did.

She followed after her sisters when the started walking further into the territory, little Juju following at her wrists. She shook her head at Pontiac's words. "That doesn't sound stupid at all. I had a mate until he died." She figured that it was okay to let that secret out now. The tribunal no longer existed so there was no one around for her to get in trouble with. It was a secret that she sadly had to keep from Naniko too.

[/html]