Faces painted in the sand
[html]

3+

Tala could see the pride the male showed when it came to his home. He should be proud too, he did an immaculate job, digging a den this big, so well supported and having a vent that did not collapse on itself. It was truly a work of art. She smiled and let her head press briefly to his shoulder. Having her hand on his arm, the size difference made her feel like a doll. She felt like she belonged here, her hand fitting on his arm like they had been born with that touch in mind. How had he managed to capture her like this? He made her head spin, her heart dance and her breathe get caught on its own feet.

She was pleased that the fire had been easy to restart. She knew that having to restart one could be both annoying and very smokey. Having the room full of smoke wasn't a problem though, it just burned her eyes from time to time. She looked around once more in fascination. She now understood why he chose a den over a cabin. This as so cozy, so well constructed it was almost better.

As he gave her some sort of instruction Tala nodded her head quickly as she shuffled over to the mugs, he small glass of sugar seemed quite appealing. She put a bit in her cup, leaving his empty, unsure as to what he'd like in it before she moved back to his side. It was small, petty almost, but she felt somewhat useful doing it. She smiled at him, silently thanking him for the childish task. She held his out for him to take, unsure of where he'd like her to place them both before and after filled with tea. She sat beside him and smiled with an accompanied blush as she let her body rest against him slightly. She enjoyed feeling him against her, their fur brushing. It comforted her. Tala knew that she was hooked. He was her drug and she was intoxicated by it.

She was wondering where he'd been all her life, well, she knew the answer. but having him here felt like a blessing. She admired who he was, how charming and sweet. His masculine size against her small feminine frame seemed perfect in her eyes. She would not change a thing, even if she could recreate him from scratch. "Thank you, for the tea and allowing me to have such great company. She smiled, her amber eyes seeming to light up. "While I'm here, I'd love to see some of your work, that is, if you don't mind."

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread