Faces painted in the sand
[html]

3+

Tala took the mug with soft whispers of thank you as she held the warm cup in her hands. She took a long inhale of the steam and let it clear her sinuses like some sort of magic. It certainly smelt lovely. She was releaved to have him sit next to her again. The warmth of his body was far better than any warmed cup. She blew against the top of the cup softly before she felt his warm wrap around her. She blinked before her eyes shut softly, she leaned further into his shoulder, letting her head rest against his neck with eyes shut and a soft smile on her face. His scent was so strong in here, and it smelt even more lovely then before.

His words about his work had her eyes open again as she sat up slightly more straight to take a small sip from the mug, the brew was perfect. She had no idea what he drew, or who. She just wanted to see if the talent in his hands met the absolute bliss he showed her. "When I'm done with my lovely tea, I'll be sure to take a look." Her hands were once again warm, it had not taken long, especially with the tea mug in her grasp.

Tala let out a content sigh as she listened to the silence, the crackle of the fire was incredibly soothing, that, and she swore she could hear his heart from here. This felt like a home she had been to a thousand times, something she had known for years, not moments. Tala almost didn't want to leave. Not while he was here, the man who infatuated her to no end. "Thank you Davyn, for everything."She meant it, he had showed her so many new things already. Treating her like a gem, something worth any sort of value. It was all new to her, but she liked it. This Valley had been a blessing to her, the Valley and those inside of it. Her parents would be so proud, that she had found something so amazing.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread