Let me take a look at you now
[html]

wc: 364

His discussion with his son had nearly broken his heart, having to tell Range that his mother had abandoned him and his sister at birth. The black female that had left them had tried to throw the pups into a fire, of all things. What a way to go, after only a few days of life. They had been skinny when he'd found them, so he expected that the female had been somewhat malnourished or hadn't taken very good care of herself when she had been pregnant. It was possible that she hadn't fed them, either, in the day or two that they had been alive.

Gideon didn't understand a wolf who would do something like that to their own children. He had taken the two pups home with him and had taken care of them the best way that he could, simply giving them food and asking his aunt to try and nurse them when she could. It had done them good, just having food in general...the rest had come in time. Gideon was trying to give them a loving and stable environment to grow up in so that they would turn out just as well as he had.

He waited at the border of the valley, yawning every couple of minutes. It had been a long trip for the male, who hadn't left Dahlia's territory in quite some time, and he was a little tired from it. He wasn't paying too much attention in his dozy state, and when a voice sounded nearby he jumped. There was a female there, likely a pack member herself, one with slightly rigid body posture. He took note to that and adjusted his own posture, letting his tail drop and head dip slightly, muzzle pointed toward the ground.

"I've come seeking a wolf whose name I do not know. A female..darkly colored, very tall. She was pregnant a few months ago and abandoned some puppies, pups that I found and adopted." He explained, biting his lip. Turquoise eyes rose to meet the female's for a moment before drifting back down toward the ground in a submissive manner. "I'm Gideon Stormbringer, from the Dahlia de Mai pack."

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread