Faces painted in the sand
[html]

3+

The dappled femme had been so very glad that he did not retract when she nuzzled against his body. She knew that it was highly unlikely considering he had just placed his arm around her, though the option had still been there. The warmed mug was brought to her lips and she took in another drag of the brewed liquid only to smile, it truly was delicious. Far different than what she was used to drinking, which was only water. Being in Lupus form left very little beverage options. This was like a treat to her.

Looking up to him as she spoke she gave him a soft smile, his words were kind as always."You deserve someone who can make you smile, see the good in things and just enjoy everything you possibly can. If I am that person, I am extraordinarily lucky. It's felt longer than just days, hasn't it?" The girl hadn;t the slightest clue that she had done that for him, though knowing she did lit up her heart."Davyn, if you had not come into my life, I'm sure I would be a different person. For that I thank you." She turned to face him more with a blush on her face. There was a hesitation in her eyes, as if she was debating something in her head.

Her movement was quick, but the motions filled with a feminine grace. She leaned up to his cheek and softly pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. She retracted quickly with a heavy blush covering her face and a shy smile to her lips. She fiddled with the mug in her hands, not saying a word as she watched the brown liquid in her cup as if it was telling a story so important she couldn't look away. She hoped he did not get mad or take it the wrong way, she knew it was unlikely, but not impossible. Her amber eyes would glance to the grey male occasionally, trying to see if he was showing a reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread