Dancing through life
[html]

everything alright? lol word count: 423

Rendall watched the fire for a while thinking happily as she was comfortably curled up next to Noah. She sometimes wished she would have someone she was related to here. She saw how resistant he was to answering her question and regretted that she had asked. She didn’t mean to make him uncomfortable, but it felt nice to relate to someone a little. “Jazper huh? I heard hes nice…but I don’t know your niece. I’m sure she’s really nice too.” She sighed almost depressed at the thoughts in her head. She didn’t know if she was ever gonna get a family to be honest. The thought scared her, she didn’t want to be alone her while life but the thought of getting close to a male enough to hurt her scared her even more.

She sighed again and thought to herself, I still have many years ahead of me I really should be worrying about this. She didn’t look up at Noah instead just kept her blue eyes on the flames that were a little smaller then before. “I wish I had some family here. The only ones I can say I’m close to being well close to are the wolves here in this pack. All my relatives are in their own packs far away from here. I’m almost sure that my sisters don’t even know that I’m alive anymore. But at least I got to know my brother. Vulcan. Hes like the opposite of me, physically and emotionally, I have blue highlights, he has red to go along with his brownish fur. The only thing we share are our eyes. But he always wanted to stay put and watch over my fathers pack, he didn’t like being luperci either. I was the adventurous one, I loved being able to change forms and exploring, but I really cant blame him. I mean we weren’t even in the same litter so he didn’t really care what I thought when I was younger.”

She looked up at Noah and blushed again “Sorry, here I am rumbling on about my family, it doesn’t really matter, it’s in the past. So whats your brother like.” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to really ask him that however she didn’t want to linger much on her brother anymore then she had. Plus the nice male next to her didn’t need to hear her problems either. She wrapped her tail around her feet in order to seem like she wasn’t pondering on the subject but instead listening to him.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread