Faces painted in the sand
[html]

3+

Those words, so deep yet illuminating if soft echoes had the femme knowing that there was no lie in his heart. He was telling her the truth when he said that. The feeling it gave her, it made everything seem to shine, like this world had just been taken over by some sort of heaven. Her breathe caught in her lungs and her eyes shut softly, she was almost unprepared in what to respond to that with. "Things of old can blossom into something sweeter than it was before. You've done that to me Davyn. I want so badly to be here with you every day. I want to smell your scent of clover and earth, see those silver eyes when I wake up each morning and hear your voice like it was a lullaby. You intoxicate me." He had managed to get the words out of her. She had yet to actually say it, rather than think it. He deserved to know.

Seeing his eyes face to face, his head right in front of hers as if they were on the same level at all times. Her eyes stared into his like she was hypnotized. Her blinks were long and exaggerated, her mouth hung open slightly and you could hear the air catching in her lungs from time to time as his hand encased her face. Not even death could hurt her now. She was just as nervous as he was. One was think they were about to commit a crime by the looks of it. Like they had murdered and now realized that they had done something wrong. Though nothing about this seemed wrong to her. New, alien.... but not wrong. Wonderful.

His words made her blush and she forced out a soft nod, the words would not come. Her tongue could feel them but her vocal chords did not comply. He did not have to ask, he never had to ask for such things. Her hand raised to be placed atop of his and her amber eyes shut for a brief moment before opening to once more gaze at silver horizons. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her lungs compressed. This feeling, he had captured her so quickly. Was it normal to fall this fast? Surely, once you had found them you knew... it had happened to her, why not others as well?

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread