Pup Duties
[html]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bindu was startled when the pup backed away a few steps, leaving more room to breathe, move, stare- almost as if it had read her mind and adjusted to ease her discomfort. It seemed that this pup was not only friendly, but polite. An uncertain smile crept onto her muzzle, and the nervous monster inside of her stomach started to melt. She started to like this brown pup with the strange eyes, the one who gave her more space and was smiley.

”I’m Melee Soul” spoke the tyke. The wolfdog nodded in acknowledgment, and the careful smile lingered. She remembered that Jefferson's second name was 'Soul' as well -maybe the two were related somehow. But she decided not to ask the child about it, because they were far away from Jefferson and the valley and therefore the subject was irrelevant.

Melee stood up started to sniff around, and Bindu watched absently. She was still trying to scent any other wolves in the area, though now it was more of a unconscious habit than because of urgent concern. If she hadn't shown up yet, Melee's mother probably wasn't looking for her cub. The teen let her mind wander until Melee spoke to her and the world snapped back into focus. "Hm? Oh- sorry, I'm just not very familiar with this territory," Bindu answered. "A little nervous, is all."

The 'calico' teen trotted after Melee, who was tracking something -and by the sudden disappointment on her face a few seconds later, Bindu could tell that the girl wasn't very happy with the result. Though she barely knew the puppy, Bindu was seized with the urge to help her out. "Are you hunting?- would you mind if I joined you?" the hybrid asked quietly, hoping that she would be able to catch the tyke -something-. Besides, the teen hadn't bothered to eat for a while now, and was growing hungry herself.

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread