Falling Rain.
[html]

Sure, I’ll PM it to you. WC: 284

Moonfyre noticed Echo looked a bit worried. Such a rookie. Moonfyre looked away and smiled to himself. Obviously his friend hadn’t ventured around quite as much as Moonfyre did. He was quite cautious of his surroundings as well, but he understood that. Anywhere else leaving pack lands is vital, but in the Souls’ territories it’s not so much. He laughed good-heartedly as Echo apologized about asking his question. Questions were how you learned about your surroundings, and one should never apologize for asking any kind of question. Especially stupid ones. They had a bit of knowledge in them, too.

Never apologize for questions, brother. They help you gain knowledge.

He always liked sharing his views with others. Even if it wasn’t really the time for it.

I understand where you’re coming from, I was once there too. Come on, let’s go. There are a lot of interesting things to learn there.

Moonfyre led the way once again. He was eager to get there, and wished that Echo would stop asking questions so they would just go. If he didn’t prolong things, they would’ve been there already. Moonfyre broke into a slow run this time. He wanted to get there and get out of this rain.

The city of Halifax came into view quickly now that they were just running, and not talking. The old decayed buildings always fascinated Moonfyre. He always found interesting things in each building he went into. He hoped his friend Echo would share his interest in the city, too, and possibly find some treasures he would be interested in. Moonfyre quickly scurried under a half rotting away awning, but it served it’s purpose as their “umbrella” from the rain.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread