[M] - Bring youself to Me
[html]

OOC: The time has come...(optime form) SSWM: 456

Kemo panted lightly as he sprinted past the familiar river that he used as a marker to lead him back to AniWaya. For the past several nights he had been unable to sleep because of the faces and the voices that haunted his dreams, and it was tonight, whether by the Moon's will or by simple coincidence, that he decided to take a nightly run to take his mind off things.

The run wasn't long but it had the desired effect. Focusing on his strides and his breathing, focusing on being in another place to escape the burning in his lungs and limbs, that was what helped him take his mind off of the one thing in this world that could spark the embers hidden within the evil wolf's heart. Helped, yes, but nothing could rid him of her face. Nothing could save him the memories of his times with her, the laughs they shared, the cold nights by the fire on their journeys together.

It was then that he realized he would have a much tougher fight this time, the yearning to just run as far as he could to find her becoming stronger and stronger. Voices called in his head, calling his name, calling him weak, calling him unworthy. All this pent up anger and hurt bubbled up inside of him until finally, he couldn't take it anymore, slamming his fist as hard as he could into the trunk of a tree, the memory of the last time he did that now rising to the surface.

"So this is what it's always going to come down to then. She will never leave my thoughts, she will forever haunt my visions...but, for Moon sake, do I truly want her to leave?" He sighed, sitting down against a tree trunk close to the water's edge. He was unaware that a coyote female was close by, thinking he was entirely alone in the forest at this time of night. It was with that assurance that he finally let himself think about the white wolfess without fighting so much against it. Tears came to his eyes as he tried not to convince himself that he would never see her again. "I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me, but still I weep, still my heart aches, because you are lost on your way to me."

The words were spoken to himself, unknown if they were heard by anyone else, convinced that he was alone in these dark and lonely forests he had come to call home.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread