[M] - Bring youself to Me
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the ??th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Here we go. SSWM: 511

Sanuye was so upset. She couldn’t believe the events that had happened only a short time ago. Who would have thought that she and Liliana would have broken out into a fight over Nayati to the point where she had run away from the AniWaya pack lands. She had gone quite a ways, more than she normally would have been willing to go. The coyote looked around, but her upset mood kept her from caring about where she was. She did know that she was all alone. She was away from any of the packs and more towards the north than the other packs closer to AniWaya. The coyote slipped her hands into the pockets of her coat as she walked along. She could feel the snow building up on her paws as she walked along. There were still some tears in her eyes from the fight, and she was sure it was going to be a while before those disappeared. There was also the slight hint of anger left in her soul as she pressed hard on the earth with her paws, leaving dark and heavy footprints behind her. Her tail swayed back and forth as she walked. It was getting later in the day and she wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t turn up at her home after tomorrow morning. At this point she didn’t want to be disturbed by anyone. She just wanted to be alone so she could let out all her anger before she returned home to get a good rest.

Sanuye looked to the sky and she could see it was already beginning to fade into night. She had never spent the night away from the pack lands before, not only that but see didn’t have her comfortable home to stay in tonight. The coyote looked around to see an empty den near the river. She figured she would be able to stay here for the night or at least until she was ready to head back for home. Because this was a dirt den, it was a bit smaller and shorter than her den back at home. Although she had a bit of a hard time getting in, she had to admit that it was pretty well fit for her size. She yawned as she peered outside. She could seem some stars forming in the sky. She remembered sitting back home with her foster parents staring at the stars. They always seemed to remind her of the good times she had with Nayati. Now all of that seemed to have died down into nothing. She folded her ears down as the tears returned once more. It just seemed like there was nothing left between them. It was as if he forgot that she even existed. The hybrid turned her silver gaze towards the back of her den as she broke into tears. Her heart was filled with sorrow and hurt. She curled up alone, feeling the chill of winter passing by the exit. She figured and hoped that nothing else could go wrong today.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1A1A1A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable1 {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#EDEDED; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2nqw4zs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: The time has come...(optime form) SSWM: 456

Kemo panted lightly as he sprinted past the familiar river that he used as a marker to lead him back to AniWaya. For the past several nights he had been unable to sleep because of the faces and the voices that haunted his dreams, and it was tonight, whether by the Moon's will or by simple coincidence, that he decided to take a nightly run to take his mind off things.

The run wasn't long but it had the desired effect. Focusing on his strides and his breathing, focusing on being in another place to escape the burning in his lungs and limbs, that was what helped him take his mind off of the one thing in this world that could spark the embers hidden within the evil wolf's heart. Helped, yes, but nothing could rid him of her face. Nothing could save him the memories of his times with her, the laughs they shared, the cold nights by the fire on their journeys together.

It was then that he realized he would have a much tougher fight this time, the yearning to just run as far as he could to find her becoming stronger and stronger. Voices called in his head, calling his name, calling him weak, calling him unworthy. All this pent up anger and hurt bubbled up inside of him until finally, he couldn't take it anymore, slamming his fist as hard as he could into the trunk of a tree, the memory of the last time he did that now rising to the surface.

"So this is what it's always going to come down to then. She will never leave my thoughts, she will forever haunt my visions...but, for Moon sake, do I truly want her to leave?" He sighed, sitting down against a tree trunk close to the water's edge. He was unaware that a coyote female was close by, thinking he was entirely alone in the forest at this time of night. It was with that assurance that he finally let himself think about the white wolfess without fighting so much against it. Tears came to his eyes as he tried not to convince himself that he would never see her again. "I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me, but still I weep, still my heart aches, because you are lost on your way to me."

The words were spoken to himself, unknown if they were heard by anyone else, convinced that he was alone in these dark and lonely forests he had come to call home.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 491

Once Sanuye had settled into her new home for the night, she paused to think about what she had just done. She couldn’t believe she actually ran away from home over a silly fight and got this upset, then again, she didn’t like her emotions being toyed with. She didn’t want to seem like they got in the way of her life. She just could not understand Liliana’s reasoning and why she would act in such a way. Was it wrong for her to have some feelings for her childhood friend? She didn’t think so. She would have to speak to Nayati sometime, and alone with him. She did not want the wolf dog around when she spoke to him; although, it would be nice to spend some time with him. So far the one she spent the most time with was Dawali. She emitted a soft sigh before she peered out of the exit. The coyote could see the snow falling from the sky. She would not be able to go back to the tribe until the morning. She looked around the small den and then curled up in the back. She didn’t have much to protect her from the cold. All she had was the clothes she was wearing and her fur. She tried to wrap as much of her coat around her to keep her warm and then curled her legs up near her tail. Although it was still cold, the hybrid was now a bit warmer. She was sure she would be able to make it through the night and be on her way home soon.

Sanuye was having a bit of trouble getting to sleep. She could feel the wind racing from the exit of the den. She looked around to see if there was anything she could use to block it until morning. She wasn’t able to find anything. She gave a soft sigh before curling up once more and trying to get to sleep. She then paused as she thought she heard someone speaking outside. Who would want to be caught in this terrible weather without any protection? The coyote moved towards the entrance and peeked outside. She didn’t see anyone, but that didn’t mean that there was no one there. She shivered before she called out into the distance. ”Hello? Is there anyone out there?” She wondered if the talking was just her imagination from the cold. She did not doubt that this was a possibility. She moved back from the entrance and waited for a response. Her tail curled around her feet so that she could try to keep in the heat from her clothes. Her ears folded down as she didn’t hear anything yet. Was it possible that the hybrid was going crazy? She shook her head quickly. No, she wasn’t crazy. She was sure she heard them. She leaned forward and called out again. ”Hello? Are you cold out there?”

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1A1A1A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable1 {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#EDEDED; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2nqw4zs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

His speech was returned only with the sound of the wind blowing through the trees, a song sung from the heart but disappearing in the air, as the breath that spewed from muzzles on a cold day did shortly after leaving the muzzle. He silently shook his head and closed his eyes as he concentrated on breathing in the cool air for a moment, just really spreading out his hearing and listening to the gentle soundtrack of the forest.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open again, though it made no difference at all to him, merely a force of habit as his ears picked up a gentle voice. The voice was lonely and called out to see if there was anyone else. He sniffed deeply at the air though no scent came to him, no sounds came to his ears indicating paw steps or crunching snow, or even the simple breathing of another soul living in these woods. Could it be that he was making this up due to the enormous emotional strain he had received upon her leave?

Just as he was about to chalk the voice up to imagination, it was heard again, the exact same voice, though the words were not the same. The voice was female, once again seeing if anyone was there, though she seemed more intent on finding someone to share this forest with. Who was he to deny that to the female? With that simple thought he shifted into lupus form and placed his nose against the ground, ears swiveling like satellites as he sniffed all around, traveling in the direction the voice had come from. It only took a few moments for him to pick up the scent, his suspicions proven correct as the scent belonged to a female.

"Uh hello? Miss? Are you ok?" He didn't realize he was standing just outside of a cave which held the female inside.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]