We'll figure all this out
[html]

ooc... wc 518

The Takekuro woman jumped as a ball of snow crashed into the bars right before her eyes. The packed ball of powder exploded when it collided with the iron gates and sent chunks of ice raining over both herself and the ground, and what with Orin's ivory fur, no matter where it landed it blended in. Her eyes went wide with surprise, and just as quickly as it had happened she whipped around, screwing a divot into the snow beneath her foot paws as she went. That familiar, comforting voice was already slinging a playful insult before she could even lay eyes on the silvery fur, but once he was in focus all of her worries melted away. They were together again! Even though it was only temporary, and soon enough Orin would be heading back to Cercatori D'Arte, all that mattered right now was that they were together. She had not seen her brother – her protector, her savior, her best friend – in over a month, and the time apart had begun to eat at her.

She probably would have wondered if it chewed Niro up inside as much as it did her, but she was certain that it did. She knew the only reason he had not come to visit her in Cercatori by now was because of his injury. He had been hurt so badly in that hunting accident that she would forgive him for not visiting yet. Though perhaps she could arrange something with Mars and Vox... would the stallion pull a carriage? That is... if they could find a useful carriage.

Oh, forget all of that! He was here! Finally one of her surprise visits to Cour des Miracles had been fruitful! She would not have to feel the same disappointment that she had that night a few weeks ago when she had come to visit her brother but could not find him. Her dear, loving Niro.

“Chickenhead!” she squealed lovingly as she bounced up and down. After all, all is fair in love and sibling rivalry, and his mohawked crown could put any rooster to shame. She dug her feet out of the sunken snow she had created and ran over to him, colliding with him at full force. He was injured and may not be able to hold her weight up at the moment, but there was a blanket of soft snow all around to catch them should they fall. Though, hopefully for her sake, Marahute would be able to take wing before that happened.

She laughed. It was a sound of pure happiness that reverberated from the core of her soul – this was how elated she was to finally see her brother again. The embrace tightened as Orin began to speak, “Niro! I've missed you so much! Where have you been? I've come to the Court twice looking for you, but couldn't find you. I guess I don't know where you live anymore. Ooh!” that gave her an idea, and she held her finger up to accentuate the idea. “You live someplace new? Show me!”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread